OC not updating my account for almost 3 weeks

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34777

wingaman

07-03-2006 19:19:22

I'm currently on the Plasmas4Free website. I've been working on this for months now, and when I got to my 15 out of 22 referrals, the OOD's appeared. Since then, I've gotten 2 of them done, leaving me with 5. A few weeks ago, 4 other people signed up for FreeServers (yes they chose the right package, and never got confirmation emails for completing them) and the site says give 2 business days to credit. It has since been 12, keep in mind BUSINESS days. Let me also say that I know these 4 people PERSONALLY and these are the only sites of this kind (freebie) they've ever done. To this day, they have no recieved credit, and NONE of their support emails have been answered. However, OC did find the time to respond to me saying

Perhaps they have done these offers before, or maybe they did them wrong because FreeServers credits fast all of the time. Please have your referrals send in no-credit tickets to us and we will take a look at them. All of this was done well over a full week ago, and STILL no response from OC.

If there is an OC rep here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd get back to me, because the rest of your support staff seems to be taking their time.

johnjimjones

07-03-2006 19:30:39

I've found that sending them a support ticket (not the missing credit) is the best way to get their attention and NICELY explain your situtation and you'd like them to look into your referrals credit.

wingaman

07-03-2006 20:04:00

I've done this already, and I've been nice the whole time...but I'm starting to lose patience. They respond to my support tickets, but not my referrals (and yes, they have sent normal ones, as well as the no-credit one) and zero response. What else am I to do?

Iloveipods2

07-03-2006 20:32:00

yeah if there's one thing that freebie sites have taught me, it's patience! i'm waiting now 6 complete weeks for freepay's credit. evil

OfferCentric

08-03-2006 00:19:33

Check your PM on the A4F forum

fgr_admin

08-03-2006 01:42:52

[quotef8e009f64a="wingaman"]I'm currently on the Plasmas4Free website. I've been working on this for months now, and when I got to my 15 out of 22 referrals, the OOD's appeared. Since then, I've gotten 2 of them done, leaving me with 5. A few weeks ago, 4 other people signed up for FreeServers (yes they chose the right package, and got confirmation emails for completing them) and the site says give 2 business days to credit. It has since been 12, keep in mind BUSINESS days. Let me also say that I know these 4 people PERSONALLY and these are the only sites of this kind (freebie) they've ever done. To this day, they have no recieved credit, and NONE of their support emails have been answered. However, OC did find the time to respond to me saying

Perhaps they have done these offers before, or maybe they did them wrong because FreeServers credits fast all of the time. Please have your referrals send in no-credit tickets to us and we will take a look at them. All of this was done well over a full week ago, and STILL no response from OC.

If there is an OC rep here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd get back to me, because the rest of your support staff seems to be taking their time.[/quotef8e009f64a]

Just curious

4 friends

all 4 do the same offer? You looking for DQs?

wingaman

08-03-2006 20:44:29

Nope, all 4 still have thier accounts open and plan on keeping them as far as I know. they were interested in the offer, otherwise they [ue1e41a43c5]wouldn't have done it in the first place[/ue1e41a43c5] roll

Anyways, thank you OC rep I am gathering the information you requested from me, and you should have a PM on the A4F boards.

Sorry to seem if I were doubting you guys, just frustrated I guess.

-p

OfferCentric

09-03-2006 17:11:34

No problem. Wingman got us the info and we have looked into the issue and gotten back to him.