wierd... mp3players4free.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33347

horse22

18-02-2006 21:32:34

Here is my deal
I didnt know if I could have half of my referrals complete the AOL Spyware offer and the other 3 the AOL Music net offer. I myself completed the AOL music net offer. I emailed offercentric many times asking them if I could have all my referrals complete either the AOL Music Net or the Spyware offer. They said it was okay as long as they were legitamately interested. So i did have all my refs complete these trial offers and then got disqualified. I emailed offercentric with including copies of their own replies to my questions I had asked them earlier. THey reinstated my account eventually and I placed the order on the Feb. 14. The weird thing is that they never emailed me a confirmation email that my account had passed the verification nor an email to let me know that I could check out with my gift. i just randomly logged on my account and then I saw the "Place order" link. I placed the order with my choice of engraving. Its kind of wierd. Do you guys think this is all just a scam or is this for real. I got emails from the OC customer service but none when I was ready to checkout and stuff. also how long will i take for the item to be shipped know ing that i placed order on 2/14? WHat the heck does SVT mean? THanks guys

compuguru

18-02-2006 22:09:38

STV = Sent to Vendor, they've ordered your item and are just waiting for it to ship.
As for the no emails, I beleive it's intended. They are losing money when you place your order, do they'd love for you to complete the site and forget about it, so they keep the $$$. Anyways, you might've gotten an email from them, check your Spam/Junk mail.

johnjimjones

18-02-2006 22:18:07

They're legit, just keep checking for the e-mail.

horse22

19-02-2006 11:09:27

just wondering.. once the order is placed on mp3players4free.com, can they ever go back and disqualify my account? Also, i placed the order on the 14th of Feb. Its been like 5 days now and nothing has changed. how long does it usually take to change status atleast to "order shipped"? thanks

Iloveipods2

19-02-2006 11:39:41

if you get it engraved, then you don't get a tracking number.

I got mine earyl this week and it still says sent to vendor.

horse22

19-02-2006 15:27:18

mine does nt even say SVT. it just says order placed and has been like that for like 5 days. i dont know what to expect. it took you like 15 days , right?

Iloveipods2

19-02-2006 20:02:18

[quote4ac964c3b1="horse22"]mine does nt even say SVT. it just says order placed and has been like that for like 5 days. i dont know what to expect. it took you like 15 days , right?[/quote4ac964c3b1]

confirmed. 15 days.

horse22

20-02-2006 12:34:29

Normally offercentric would reply to my emails like within 2 days, but once I placed the order, they have not replied to 2 of my emails that I sent inquiring about the amount of time it takes to ship the product. what are they trying to do. any ideas?

Rodney

21-02-2006 15:15:27

[quoteccfeefcefe="horse22"]Normally offercentric would reply to my emails like within 2 days, but once I placed the order, they have not replied to 2 of my emails that I sent inquiring about the amount of time it takes to ship the product. what are they trying to do. any ideas?[/quoteccfeefcefe]

Be patient and stop sending so many emails )

Akademikz

22-02-2006 08:20:05

[quote1915e093b8="horse22"]Normally offercentric would reply to my emails like within 2 days, but once I placed the order, they have not replied to 2 of my emails that I sent inquiring about the amount of time it takes to ship the product. what are they trying to do. any ideas?[/quote1915e093b8]

Be patient and stop sending so many emails )[/quoute]

Take his advice, just be patient.