mp3players4free.com...a little help.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2430

spaceturtle

28-10-2004 14:08:18

I just barely heard about this and want to try it. First I need to get a little confusion out of the way.
Firstly, I think that its cool they offer a whole lot of offers to complete rather than just like 7. Do the offers work the same way as with freeipods.com? I guess i just click on the link and sign up and then when im done hit the "i did this offer" button?
Secondly, I have a question about the aol offers. they say that you dont need a credit card to sign up (for the optimized and musicnet). But when i go to the link, I can only download the software. do I sign up for an account with the software and will they still be able to know if I completed the offer?
Lastly, I just want to know if mp3players4free.com is in anyway affiliated with freeipods.com? If I already have an account with freeipods.com can I use that same account with mp3players4free.com?

Thanks

snak3y3z1001

28-10-2004 14:29:04

Same process as freeipods.com and officecentric isnt affiliated with freeipods. I belive the blockbuster still requires a CC.

Blurrz

28-10-2004 18:37:50

[quote4d5b08ab7f="snak3y3z1001"]Same process as freeipods.com and officecentric isnt affiliated with freeipods. I belive the blockbuster still requires a CC.[/quote4d5b08ab7f]

Yeah, Blockbuster is better, you get a 2-week free trial, unlike Gratis which makes you stay on paste trial. Plus you get 2 free in-store coupons, yours to keep even if you cancel.

Not sure about the deal with AOL, will reply if I find anything out.