DQED ON NOTEBOOKS4FREE FOR THERE SYSTEM ERROR!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22916

gratisrocks

26-09-2005 12:58:04

I reffered a friend who joined from his house but he never did an offer. But when he logged in he saw all the refs i had and all the info thats mine under his status. Oc said were the same person and dqed me when i was in review heres what i sent them

You said im on hold because the screename (edited by me ) is me. Well first off that's my friend who signed up under me at his house and hasn't even done an offer. 2nd whenever he logs in and checks his status at my house and his he sees all the users i referred under his name. There is an error with your system i think. I joined first and got all those refs myself. He doesn't even have an offer completed under me. can you consider and look to take me off hold because of this error? thanks!

any suggestions

phoebe7

26-09-2005 13:09:16

Wow, I've never even heard of that happening. Please update us to see what happens. Good luck.

gratisrocks

26-09-2005 13:10:23

ok i hope they understand.... always trouble with oc

tonydanza92

26-09-2005 13:24:34

probably screwed... that realllly sucks

gratisrocks

26-09-2005 14:06:51

YEA

J4320

27-09-2005 06:14:52

OC just ignores all of my emails sent to them about my account. Good luck.

johnjimjones

27-09-2005 07:59:27

They've actually responded to one of my three emails that I've sent them. 33% responding is pretty good by OC's standards.

gratisrocks

27-09-2005 12:51:46

they said no we use a high tech system its the same user. so i wrote back

gratisrocks

28-09-2005 05:21:22

ok i wrote back stuff and if they still say no then ill say please look at all my 18 refs the ones with offer completed and see idf they are unique users (not me) THEN look at me and see if i am a unique user (with an offer completed) then if thats all true i shouldve passed the verification test

gratisrocks

28-09-2005 14:17:24

they wrote back this

Hello,

We're sorry but these accounts were created on the same computer. We use
advanced tracking technology to curb fraud. This account is closed.

Best Regards,
OfferCentric Member Services

i wrote back this

ok I understand you use advanced tracking technology. But look Check ALL of my accounts THAT HAVE AN OFFER COMPLETED. and then CHECK ME IF I HAVE ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS WITH AN OFFER COMPLETED. If they are not me shouldn't i get my gift. the scree name email==axelrodbalck13@aol.comaxelrodbalck13@aol.com=axelrodbalck13@aol.comaxelrodbalck13@aol.com/email has no completed offer at all and it didn't help me at all getting the progress for the gift. so can you please look at this and see. you can close the other account. Thanks and please consider opening my account!

is it good?

gratisrocks

28-09-2005 15:48:12

wow fast respond they say

Hello,

The fact that no offers were completed doesnt matter. You have 2 accounts,
1 as a referral for yourself. This is a violation of our terms and this
account is closed.

Best Regards,

i put

look please i honestly dont remember doing it and it was a accident.so what if that person request his account deleted or something like that. then if hes deleted then it would be fine. he doesn't even have an offer done. or you approve me and then close that other account. can we please work something out.

oc please im begging you

J4320

28-09-2005 18:32:43

You're screwed.

gratisrocks

28-09-2005 18:50:05

i hope not

stockmanjr

28-09-2005 18:55:44

I'm sorta confused to what happend here but sorry to hear it..

supafreak00

28-09-2005 20:01:48

Your last email sounds like you just admitted to having two accounts.

phoebe7

29-09-2005 04:45:46

[quote6eca963cc6="supafreak00"]Your last email sounds like you just admitted to having two accounts.[/quote6eca963cc6]

Yeah, it does.

J4320

29-09-2005 06:21:00

[quote2b5841ec2d="supafreak00"]Your last email sounds like you just admitted to having two accounts.[/quote2b5841ec2d]

Yeah... So did you sign up under yourself?

KeithA

29-09-2005 09:15:44

Damn, I was all set to bash OC like i usually do, but it's true...sounds like he admitted at the last second that he opened two accounts.

Did your friend sign up using your email address or something?

gratisrocks

29-09-2005 12:58:32

no this is what happened. He signed up under me from HIS HOUSE. i just wanted to see the dooms so he gave me his login info and i logged in from my house a couple times to check the doom offers it was created at his house and has no progress.

they said

Hello,

Unfortunately this account was created on your computer. This was an
attempt to fraud our system and take advantage of this free offer. This
account will remain closed.

Best Regards,

that made me laugh i said

no this was not made to fraud your system or take advantage of the offer. I made it for my friend. at his house i thought that if it was left alone it would be fine. It was left alone so it should be fine. can you just please lock up that email==axelrodablack13@aol.comaxelrodablack13@aol.com=axelrodablack13@aol.comaxelrodablack13@aol.com/email account and continue reviewing me.

i heard someone e-mailing them many times and eventually was un dqed

phoebe7

29-09-2005 13:13:55

I guess all you can do is try. Be persistent, but also be polite! Please post if they give you any updates.

gratisrocks

29-09-2005 13:22:57

i will and i had my friend whos on that screename request his account be deleted

Retro

29-09-2005 13:27:14

[quotee3daea08f0="gratisrocks"]i heard someone e-mailing them many times and eventually was un dqed[/quotee3daea08f0]

yes, but that only works if they know they are in the right.

you created an account at your friends house and then logged into multiple times at your house. that's not allowed. they just can't forget about that and go ahead and give you your gift.

OC still sucks evil

gratisrocks

29-09-2005 14:09:05

theres no prgreess or offers done at all

Retro

29-09-2005 14:11:57

But you creatd multiple accounts. The TOS doesn't say "make as many multiple accounts as you want, just don't do any offers".

gratisrocks

29-09-2005 14:53:33

no i didnt a friend made 1 account at his house

stockmanjr

29-09-2005 18:41:06

I find this whole thing very odd...You shouldnt from reading the tos be dq'ed if you happend to access your account from somewhere that someone signed up...However if 2 people sign up from the same location then ur dq'ed

KeithA

29-09-2005 19:05:25

I don't think they pay much attention to their terms of service. Now that I understand what happened, I'm definitely skeptical of OC's decision to DQ you.

gratisrocks

30-09-2005 13:37:15

what should i say when they e-mail me back

gratisrocks

30-09-2005 19:48:48

ok i think this should work
i e-mailed them this

Ok i like i said i know You have to abide by the tos,but im pretty sure that the screen name email==axelrodblack13@aol.comaxelrodblack13@aol.com=axelrodblack13@aol.comaxelrodblack13@aol.com/email signed up at a different house using aol. please check your records. But was logged in many of times from my house. please check ur records. In the tos i don't see anything saying you cant login from the house you were referred by. am i right. if FOR SOME REASON im wrong is there ANY WAY we can fix this since the account has no progress!? THANKS!

and by the way anyone else have ANYTHING fixed by oc

CoMpFrEaK

30-09-2005 20:13:10

you suck at convincing people

gratisrocks

30-09-2005 20:15:08

[quote605e9d36b5="CoMpFrEaK"]you suck at convincing people[/quote605e9d36b5]

yay lol

Retro

30-09-2005 20:17:03

lol compfreak

the thing is even if you say you did nothing wrong, those emails you're sending make it sound like you did something wrong. That's what the guy was talking about in his interview with A4F - People asking if they can just forget that they broke the rules and start over.

OC has tried me twice and I won both times. Why? Because I was right and I did nothing wrong.

gratisrocks

30-09-2005 21:06:31

i did nothing wrong also. that e-mail i just sentt is the clicher i think

retro gimme some advice

goofygarber

01-10-2005 09:32:00

Gratisrocks, if you want them to take you more seriously, I would suggest spellchecking and grammer - checking your statements, becuase that looks like it was written like an 11 year old.
Maybe post your emails into MS Word and let it correct them for you, then send.

bruman

01-10-2005 09:36:32

yea man totally that is really unprofessional and i dont think OC or anyone would take you seriously

gratisrocks

01-10-2005 13:06:06

my e-mails are spelled check and i write fast and bad when im mad

CoMpFrEaK

01-10-2005 13:49:47

[quotedb26a033eb="gratisrocks"]my e-mails are spelled check and i write fast and bad when im mad[/quotedb26a033eb]

dosent help by writting a crap letter, they wont take you seriously.

for example this

" please check your records" you said it twice within the same paragraph.

gratisrocks

01-10-2005 13:59:10

yea one for seeing if its at his hiouse and the other for seeing if i looged in

gratisrocks

03-10-2005 05:37:22

they said Hello,

We're sorry but this is a violation of our terms. This account will remain
on hold.

Best Regards,

i said Can you show me in the terms where it says you cant login and check your account from another computer?

Drummer16161616

03-10-2005 20:28:53

Um...I wouldn't take you off hold because of your poor writing skills for something that is as important as 1050$ (or whatever value is of the best notebook on there).

JUNIOR6886

03-10-2005 20:34:17

[quotebaed4eaf3a="gratisrocks"]they said Hello,

We're sorry but this is a violation of our terms. This account will remain
on hold.

Best Regards,

i said Can you show me in the terms where it says you cant login and check your account from another computer?[/quotebaed4eaf3a]

PWNT..... heres a life lesson. No matter how mad you get, its always best to appear calm and rational and carefully think about your situation before taking action. You didnt get a free minimac but you got a life lesson worth more than the 550$ OC would have given you.... P

gratisrocks

03-10-2005 20:37:23

ITS A LAPTOP

they said its not the case.

i said chek again and stuff

Drummer16161616

04-10-2005 09:50:04

I bet you won't get it and that's the reason why I don't use OC.

gratisrocks

04-10-2005 10:09:52

they said

Hello,

This account was created from your computer.

Best Regards,

i said

OK then im sorry. I honestly don't remember that. Since it has no progress. I know you have to protect your terms.I know all the crap you get makes it hard for you to protect fraud. SO I am just asking, IS THERE ANYTHING we can do to fix my account since it has no progress on the other one.

stockmanjr

04-10-2005 11:13:24

If somehow 2 accounts were created from your computer then that is it simple as that...I hate to be harsh but if you did create 2 accounts that is aganst the tos...

Archon810

04-10-2005 11:20:35

it's OC. u're funked.

Retro

04-10-2005 11:23:37

You just jump all over the place. The beginning of this thread said that your friend signed up and saw all of your refs. Now you're telling them "okay maybe I did sign up twice, can you just let it go?". That's exactly what the Steve guy was talking about. People breaking the rules and then still asking for their gift. You broke the rules, there is no reason you should get anything. You don't even have a good defense. I say you pay more attention to the rules next time and follow them and then you'll be fine.

gratisrocks

04-10-2005 15:10:00

wel it was true that he did see my refs. and im just tryin to make them feel right. i dont remeber making 2 accounts. probably aol

kevxross

04-10-2005 16:13:30

Being as I'm almost done with notebooks, this thread worried me. Until I read it.

Sorry gratisrocks, you screwed up. It's a shame too, as I know what it takes to finish this site.

Retro

04-10-2005 19:15:48

People who could have possibly made two accounts say I don't remember. People who know that they didn't. Say "I know that I didn't make two accounts".

dudelovesFinch1035

06-10-2005 11:13:00

Begging doesn't help dude lol

xlife

10-10-2005 11:16:11

I'm also gonna go ahead and assume that you're not 18. That's one more rule broken. Sorry, guy.

xxxscreamattxxx

13-10-2005 22:12:51

[quoteccc994cb0a="gratisrocks"]I reffered a friend who joined from his house but he never did an offer. But when he logged in he saw all the refs i had and all the info thats mine under his status. Oc said were the same person and dqed me when i was in review heres what i sent them

You said im on hold because the screename (edited by me ) is me. Well first off that's my friend who signed up under me at his house and hasn't even done an offer. 2nd whenever he logs in and checks his status at my house and his he sees all the users i referred under his name. There is an error with your system i think. I joined first and got all those refs myself. He doesn't even have an offer completed under me. can you consider and look to take me off hold because of this error? thanks!

any suggestions[/quoteccc994cb0a]

no i dont think gratisrocks created another account bc...this is the EXACT thing that put me on hold! i refered my gma and she logged in at my house and all her info was for me and they said i created that ref! they owe me $375 and this is the same thing that happened to me, i tried to explain to them that i did nothing wrong, ive finihsed over 20 sites and NEVER been dqed! plus they answer every 3rd email i send wiht a damn automated response, its very agravating. i cant help their computer failures, she signed up on her computer and just checked on my computer so i could see her status, but she did everything, she used her credit card and signed up on her computer, and they told me that it was my ip that she signed under. i dono whats up but now my situation is confirmed

theman2005

19-10-2005 07:26:35

watch out for gratisrocks, he IMed me and wouldn't stop and kept asking me to do him an offer. had to eventually block him... then he continued IMing me on another SN (flyers, something like that) to do the offer and refused to stop, so eventually, anyone now who isn't on my list is now blocked.........
WATCH OUT!

that was why i took my SN off the profile, i need to avoid people like him.

ragefu

19-10-2005 21:41:52

[quote3a084053d2="xxxscreamattxxx"][quote3a084053d2="gratisrocks"]I reffered a friend who joined from his house but he never did an offer. But when he logged in he saw all the refs i had and all the info thats mine under his status. Oc said were the same person and dqed me when i was in review heres what i sent them

any suggestions[/quote3a084053d2]

no i dont think gratisrocks created another account bc...this is the EXACT thing that put me on hold! i refered my gma and she logged in at my house and all her info was for me and they said i created that ref! they owe me $375 and this is the same thing that happened to me, i tried to explain to them that i did nothing wrong, ive finihsed over 20 sites and NEVER been dqed! plus they answer every 3rd email i send wiht a damn automated response, its very agravating. i cant help their computer failures, she signed up on her computer and just checked on my computer so i could see her status, but she did everything, she used her credit card and signed up on her computer, and they told me that it was my ip that she signed under. i dono whats up but now my situation is confirmed[/quote3a084053d2]

Sounds like thats your fault for having her check her status at your house. That's just begging for a dq. Why would you do that? You shouldn't login anywhere outside of your own ip address

lalalala

20-10-2005 09:13:44

I HATE this topic. If only Gratisrocks could have used the correct spelling of "their"...

I think I have obsessive compulsive disorder because every time I look at the title I want to punch that guy in the face.

xxxscreamattxxx

20-10-2005 09:33:21

[quote564eb26fe0="ragefu"][quote564eb26fe0="xxxscreamattxxx"][quote564eb26fe0="gratisrocks"]I reffered a friend who joined from his house but he never did an offer. But when he logged in he saw all the refs i had and all the info thats mine under his status. Oc said were the same person and dqed me when i was in review heres what i sent them

any suggestions[/quote564eb26fe0]

no i dont think gratisrocks created another account bc...this is the EXACT thing that put me on hold! i refered my gma and she logged in at my house and all her info was for me and they said i created that ref! they owe me $375 and this is the same thing that happened to me, i tried to explain to them that i did nothing wrong, ive finihsed over 20 sites and NEVER been dqed! plus they answer every 3rd email i send wiht a damn automated response, its very agravating. i cant help their computer failures, she signed up on her computer and just checked on my computer so i could see her status, but she did everything, she used her credit card and signed up on her computer, and they told me that it was my ip that she signed under. i dono whats up but now my situation is confirmed[/quote564eb26fe0]

Sounds like thats your fault for having her check her status at your house. That's just begging for a dq. Why would you do that? You shouldn't login anywhere outside of your own ip address[/quote564eb26fe0]

theres nothing in their terms that say u cant have someone check their status on another computer, thats not asking to be dqed. they should know where the person sign up but instead they lie about it.

icabod

20-10-2005 16:54:32

[quote773d73494f="xxxscreamattxxx"][quote773d73494f="ragefu"][quote773d73494f="xxxscreamattxxx"][quote773d73494f="gratisrocks"]I reffered a friend who joined from his house but he never did an offer. But when he logged in he saw all the refs i had and all the info thats mine under his status. Oc said were the same person and dqed me when i was in review heres what i sent them

any suggestions[/quote773d73494f]

no i dont think gratisrocks created another account bc...this is the EXACT thing that put me on hold! i refered my gma and she logged in at my house and all her info was for me and they said i created that ref! they owe me $375 and this is the same thing that happened to me, i tried to explain to them that i did nothing wrong, ive finihsed over 20 sites and NEVER been dqed! plus they answer every 3rd email i send wiht a damn automated response, its very agravating. i cant help their computer failures, she signed up on her computer and just checked on my computer so i could see her status, but she did everything, she used her credit card and signed up on her computer, and they told me that it was my ip that she signed under. i dono whats up but now my situation is confirmed[/quote773d73494f]

Sounds like thats your fault for having her check her status at your house. That's just begging for a dq. Why would you do that? You shouldn't login anywhere outside of your own ip address[/quote773d73494f]

theres nothing in their terms that say u cant have someone check their status on another computer, thats not asking to be dqed. they should know where the person sign up but instead they lie about it.[/quote773d73494f]

Ya i had my GF join under my link (at her house on her comp) then i logged in to make sure she showed up and then she did an offer. Now im just waiting for it to ship

Your Mom

23-10-2005 10:24:00

Exact thing that happened to me... i filed a report with the BBB its worth a try