What Should I do, OCBS

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20350

cartrenroy

23-08-2005 09:11:18

I have a problem with OC, they DQed my account and they don't have a freaking reason.

I got 8 greens, 2 more and I was done, so I referred my realtive, he lives in a different place, different house, 18+ , everything it's different (except for the password, because we created those e-mails for freebie sites and all the e-mails have the same password, so we won't forget) - I told them I can fax OC, e-mail with MY ID, his ID, bills from Internet Provider, I can send them everything they want, and this is what they answer me

http/" alt=""/img72.imageshack.us/img="72/734/image2te.gif[" alt=""/imgd02ed1ab90]

[bd02ed1ab90]I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS[/bd02ed1ab90], this account is 100% legit, I had it for about 3 or 4 months, I was working on this site, then offers od DOOM, so I started other sites, like 2 or 3 weeks ago I decided to continue with the account becuase I was not letting OC to keep that money - and now they place my account on HOLD for a password - Rules don't say, [bd02ed1ab90]do not use same password[/bd02ed1ab90], that has nothing to do with this thins.

I told them I was going to use the BB complaint & FBI complint becuase there is no reason to place my account on hold, IP's are differnet, names are different, addresses are different, everything is diffent & he is 18+ - but same password shock SO?

[bd02ed1ab90]1st[/bd02ed1ab90] they told me that I was DQed becuase we both have the same [bd02ed1ab90]ISP[/bd02ed1ab90] - I was like WTF, ISP has nothing to do with this, sh!t, so many people has the same interent provider, so, you cannot say that, ISP doesn't mean anything, if we have the same IP then I beleive you BUT ISP, that is OCBS
[img="d02ed1ab90]http/" alt=""/img151.imageshack.us/img="151/4104/image23141242ct.gif[" alt=""/imgd02ed1ab90]

[bd02ed1ab90]2nd[/bd02ed1ab90] Password, I mean, wtf, that has nothing to do with this

[bd02ed1ab90]3rd[/bd02ed1ab90] They don't say, okay send us a fax with ID's, bills, etc to prove, etc, they just fuc9!ing avoid that point.

[bd02ed1ab90][color=redd02ed1ab90]So, what are my options?
what can I do?[/colord02ed1ab90][/bd02ed1ab90]

halfbreed

23-08-2005 09:16:51

Wow man, that's is total bullshit. Is it your freeflatscreen site?

cartrenroy

23-08-2005 09:19:32

[quote401df87fff="halfbreed"]Wow man, that's is total bullshit. Is it your freeflatscreen site?[/quote401df87fff]

Yes, my FlatScreens4Free.com account

ltsmash2

24-08-2005 10:38:24

[quoteb2a1f99415="cartrenroy"]
I told them I was going to use the BB complaint & FBI complint...[/quoteb2a1f99415]

The BBB is a courtesy organization when businesses are not registered, like OC. They will send the company a letter if you request them too. Here is what is listed for OC.

BBB Reliability Report

OfferCentric
13223 Black Mountain Rd #177
San Diego, CA 92129

General Information

Principal Mr Alan Jeric Owner/Manager
BBB Membership This company is not a member
Type-of-Business Classification Internet Shopping Services
Website Address www.offercentric4free.com

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Nature of Business

This company offers free gifts for consumers who obtain a membership with the company, and refer other consumers to their website.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to a pattern of complaints. The company has resolved some complaints presented by the Bureau; however, some complaints remain unresolved. Complaints are concerning

consumers that are referring people to this company's website to obtain free products offered or cash and the company is disqualifying the consumer�s accounts because the company states that the consumer is signing up a person from the same household or same IP address, and this violates their terms and conditions. Consumers are providing proof to the company that the referrals are separate referrals, and not the same person or same household, but the company will not reinstate their account, or will not respond.

The company is also unsatisfactory for unanswered complaints.

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

Closed Complaints
Number of complaints processed by the BBB since the firm's BBB file was opened in January of 2005 21
Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 12 months 21

Complaints Concerned
Advertising Issues 1
Outcome of the complaint -
Company did not respond 1

Sales Issues 1
Unresolved 1

Delivery Issues 1
Company did not respond 1

Contract Issues 7
Outcome of all complaints -
Unresolved 1; Delayed Resolution 2; Company did not
respond 4

Customer Service Issues 8
Resolved 1; Unresolved 1; Company did not respond 6

Credit or Billing Issues 3
Resolved 1; Company did not respond 2

Additional Information

Additional Doing-Business-As Names OfferCentric 4 Free
OfferCentric LLC

Additional File Information

The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

As far as the FBI is concerned, take my advice as someone in the know, they don't care about this stuff.

cartrenroy

24-08-2005 10:42:30

okay Thanks

creep

24-08-2005 13:17:37

ya dont let those motha fuckers hold you down.... i stopped doing there sites months ago.

damac

24-08-2005 14:31:46

i have only had one ref in all my trading history get un dq'd (

using any of the same info, etc. just raises too many questions and these sites reserve the right to put you on hold, so i just don't send people near me to do refs under me for fear of bullshit.

they probably really dont care if you can prove anything, they have a technical reason to dq you now so they made money off of you.

hairyferry

24-08-2005 20:48:25

I'm anti OC, wont do refs and wont work on any.

Strike

24-08-2005 21:54:10

OC sucks balls.

cartrenroy

25-08-2005 10:17:08

[quote6c47dd3e8a="damac"]i have only had one ref in all my trading history get un dq'd (

using any of the same info, etc. just raises too many questions and these sites reserve the right to put you on hold, so i just don't send people near me to do refs under me for fear of bullshit.

they probably really dont care if you can prove anything, they have a technical reason to dq you now so they made money off of you.[/quote6c47dd3e8a]

We didn't use the same information, just the password is the same thing, that doesn't mean I am not legit or unique.

RULES SAY - refer your friend, family, etc (must be unique, blah, blah, blah) and we are all that, we are unique, blah, blah, blah we are family, balh, blah, it doesn't say anything about passwords, I know it may be something BUT if you have everything to proove it then it should be fine, they are not fucking magicians or something to know everything and say YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE, it will be fine if we have the same IP, address, same city or something

cartrenroy

25-08-2005 14:33:45

okay, BBB complaint is ready, lets see if I get something