Offer pending that I did not complete. ????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16222

Buckett

08-06-2005 13:32:16

Today I checked my status on mp3players4free and found that there was a second offer completion appearing. It showed that I completed an AOL offer today and its status was "pending". The only AOL offer that I did was on 5/31 for psps4free and I had to submit a service/support ticket today because it has been over a week with no credit.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? Is this another shady move by OC to try and void my account because I am getting close to completion?

I sent them another message alerting them of the prob. Does anyone have any other sound advice? ... or a better way to contact them?

Thanks

cartrenroy

09-06-2005 19:28:30

[quote2c53c63be9="Buckett"]Today I checked my status on mp3players4free and found that there was a second offer completion appearing. It showed that I completed an AOL offer today and its status was "pending". The only AOL offer that I did was on 5/31 for psps4free and I had to submit a service/support ticket today because it has been over a week with no credit.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? Is this another shady move by OC to try and void my account because I am getting close to completion?

I sent them another message alerting them of the prob. Does anyone have any other sound advice? ... or a better way to contact them?

Thanks[/quote2c53c63be9]

Don't worry, if you didn't or if you did it desn't matter- this will not AFFECT your account at all.