How to theoretically outsmart OC

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16042

slease

06-06-2005 10:38:32

We know that OC initially gives you and your referrals all of the offers to show that they have a ton of offers available (The sucker you in phase). And now we know that after a couple of greens the offers are reduced to your referrals drastically (The fuck you over phase). Here is a step by step that should allow you to finish an OC site and let all of your referrals do reasonable offers. This is only valid if you have just started an OC site or have no greens.

1. Complete your offer first. Don't get referrals until you have a green for your own offer.

2. Trade for all the referrals you need +extra
--- If you're doing MP3Players4Free shoot for 6-7 referrals
--- If you're doing PVPs4Free shoot for 12-13 referrals (in other words, pad your referrals)
--- When trading, ensure the person your trading with is going first. (This means newbies probably can't do OC sites)

3. Don't have your referrals complete the offer right away. Find out a specific short time frame that all of your referrals can complete their offer.

4. Make sure you get all of the referrals that you need by that specific time. And then have them complete the offers at the same time. They should all see the original list of offers and be able to choose from it.

5. Hopefully you get all the greens you need. If you fall short, you're probably screwed. So make sure your referrals complete decent offers.

Like I said, this is just a theory. Any rebutes?

lamecity

06-06-2005 11:17:51

I think its a good idea but...

if you get 7 referrals that all sign up in say a 2 hour time frame dont you think oc will say it is fraud? i just think oc is really hard on referrals and will call fraud on anything.

hehehhehe

06-06-2005 11:49:09

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. They'll say short time frame = walkthrough or some other kind of fraud.

drummer_kew_03

06-06-2005 11:49:20

I've seen someone get put on hold for having their referrals done too quick.

hehehhehe

06-06-2005 11:50:08

Come one guys, let's just boycott OC. I saw people in other forums wanting to do the same.

hunterr83

06-06-2005 12:12:44

Umm, as far as I know, the list of offers are updated as soon as a person clicks the "I have completed this offer" button and selected "Yes." I would say that your method would probably not work, unfortunately. Even if it did, you'd probably get put on hold for walking referrals through the process, as mentioned.

edbanky

06-06-2005 22:06:57

Maybe this has already been discussed elsewhere, but has anyone tried tacking the offer ID of a good offer onto the end, while logged in and facing the several "impossible" ones?

I tried it partly, meaning, I got to the offer itself and could have completed it. Whether it would have "counted" or whatever, is another story.

For example, I am there facing Longevity & Orexis and their like, but I log into another OC site without being referred, grab the offer ID and change the URL from

http//www.macminis4free.com/offer_show.aspx?id=3
(OREXIS)

to

http//www.macminis4free.com/offer_show.aspx?id=101
(GOURMET COFFEE)

theysayjump

06-06-2005 22:52:02

[quotecdbbec4e7e="edbanky"]Maybe this has already been discussed elsewhere, but has anyone tried tacking the offer ID of a good offer onto the end, while logged in and facing the several "impossible" ones?

I tried it partly, meaning, I got to the offer itself and could have completed it. Whether it would have "counted" or whatever, is another story.

For example, I am there facing Longevity & Orexis and their like, but I log into another OC site without being referred, grab the offer ID and change the URL from

(OREXIS)

to

(GOURMET COFFEE)[/quotecdbbec4e7e]

sounds like it might work but like you say, you havent tried it so there is no way to find out......unless someone else tries it.

cartrenroy

06-06-2005 22:55:58

MAN< that sucks, it's a good idea BUT it wouldn't work wit me anymore.

So basically if you are new you have all the offers and your first people has all the offers too, BUT then your last 2 or 3 get the stupid offers.

fuckers

donaldpaul3

07-06-2005 10:38:28

hmmm, a better idea - DON"T DO OC SITES!

Who they hell wants to deal with their crap! I'd rather buy the PSP than fill their pockets with cash, and deal with the stress of OC bullshit.

Vector

07-06-2005 11:45:36

meh... yea oc is getting stupid

hehehhehe

07-06-2005 11:53:08

[quote748b510187="donaldpaul3"]hmmm, a better idea - DON"T DO OC SITES!

Who they hell wants to deal with their crap! I'd rather buy the PSP than fill their pockets with cash, and deal with the stress of OC bullshit.[/quote748b510187]

Exactly! We really need to stop doing their sites. Their practices are ridiculous and shady now.

Phbs83

07-06-2005 12:21:03

[quote8ba1f43a72="edbanky"]Maybe this has already been discussed elsewhere, but has anyone tried tacking the offer ID of a good offer onto the end, while logged in and facing the several "impossible" ones?

(OREXIS)

to

(GOURMET COFFEE)[/quote8ba1f43a72]

I have just one problem with this suggestion arrow How are you going to click on "I completed that offer"?

Archon810

07-06-2005 13:39:16

[quote7f85fbda58="Phbs83"][quote7f85fbda58="edbanky"]Maybe this has already been discussed elsewhere, but has anyone tried tacking the offer ID of a good offer onto the end, while logged in and facing the several "impossible" ones?

(OREXIS)

to

(GOURMET COFFEE)[/quote7f85fbda58]

I have just one problem with this suggestion arrow How are you going to click on "I completed that offer"?[/quote7f85fbda58]

thats exactly what i was just thinking...

edbanky

07-06-2005 14:51:15

[quote5f707a9b12="Phbs83"][quote5f707a9b12="edbanky"]Maybe this has already been discussed elsewhere, but has anyone tried tacking the offer ID of a good offer onto the end, while logged in and facing the several "impossible" ones?

(OREXIS)

to

(GOURMET COFFEE)[/quote5f707a9b12]

I have just one problem with this suggestion arrow How are you going to click on "I completed that offer"?[/quote5f707a9b12]
Yeah. Anything AFTER the initial link, who knows. And it will be tough to find out, since it would probably put ON HOLD anyone under whom it was tried (and failed). I was thinking it could possibly trick "the system" into putting it back up as an offer than can be selected as being completed.

Or if anyone can figure out how to turn this code into some URL

onclick="completedConfirm('The Wall Street Journal',110,7)"

That is what the source had for the WSG offer. So perhaps with a database of each offer and its associated URLs or whatever. Who knows.

It's probably all in vain.

lamecity

07-06-2005 14:54:59

that sounds like a good way to give oc money, and a good reason for oc to not give you a prize.

ajrock2000

08-06-2005 13:23:09

dont try it people, dont be stupid. For all we know OC is browsing thru these forums seeing who they should DQ next!!

JUNIOR6886

09-06-2005 09:00:03

[quote61dd7c8f2c="slease"]We know that OC initially gives you and your referrals all of the offers to show that they have a ton of offers available (The sucker you in phase). And now we know that after a couple of greens the offers are reduced to your referrals drastically (The fuck you over phase). Here is a step by step that should allow you to finish an OC site and let all of your referrals do reasonable offers. This is only valid if you have just started an OC site or have no greens.

1. Complete your offer first. Don't get referrals until you have a green for your own offer.

2. Trade for all the referrals you need +extra
--- If you're doing MP3Players4Free shoot for 6-7 referrals
--- If you're doing PVPs4Free shoot for 12-13 referrals (in other words, pad your referrals)
--- When trading, ensure the person your trading with is going first. (This means newbies probably can't do OC sites)

3. Don't have your referrals complete the offer right away. Find out a specific short time frame that all of your referrals can complete their offer.

4. Make sure you get all of the referrals that you need by that specific time. And then have them complete the offers at the same time. They should all see the original list of offers and be able to choose from it.

5. Hopefully you get all the greens you need. If you fall short, you're probably screwed. So make sure your referrals complete decent offers.

Like I said, this is just a theory. Any rebutes?[/quote61dd7c8f2c]

This theory would work for SURE. It makes perfect sense but theres just one small change I would make to avoid getting on hold. Lets say you're
doing MP3players4free and you need 5 refs. Have 3 of your refs do offers that take 2-3 days to get credit and offers that give next day credit make sure to do this on different days for example.
RefA does video professor on july1st and goes green on july 2nd
on july 2nd have REFB and REFC people do an offer like AOL and corticet
corticet should go green next day and AOL should take 2-3 days
on july 3rd you should have 2 greens from REFA and REFB with the AOL offer REFC is doing pending
Now on july 5th REF C will go green so on july 4th have REFD and REFE do Ultraslim and gormet coffee those will go green in 1-2 days

You see the trick is on july4th you only have 2 greens and are not really close to completing the site so all your offers should still be avaliable to REFD and REFE because you only have 2 greens with 1 pending. So on july 5th REFC will go green and on July6th or 7th REFD and REFE will go green.

And there you have it. So if you're head isnt spinning with confusing you now know how to get all your greens without having to paying people 50-80$ to cover offer costs.. Make sure you get your 5 refs to agree to do their specif offers on their specific times because timing is everything
for this technique. Its not simple or easy but it works....

ajrock2000

09-06-2005 12:12:01

Ok, i have a question...lets says i need 5 refs for an OC site.

1. What if I had them all just sign up and not complete an offer? Would they all have the best offers avaliable?
2. Say 2 of my 5 refs completes an offer, does the other 3 refs' offers change? Or does this change of offers occur only when you're trying to sign NEW referrals up after having 80% of your greens done?

Example For my psps4free, BEFORE all this offer crap was taking place, I got 5 referrals (one didnt green, Aelya[/sizef898ff9f7b] still pending..grrr..), so I got another ref recently, and luckily video professor was there. I got reviewed and 1 got DQ'ed. What I want to know if is Aelya's offers are still UNCHANGED from signing up for my site a long time ago (Ive tried asking via PM, but he/she doesnt respond).

AJ

JUNIOR6886

09-06-2005 13:08:26

Thats a good question which i can answer from experience.
OC WILL PULL OFFERS DYNAMICALLY. Meaning IF you get 5 people to signup on the same day and lets say 3 of them go green. The remaining 2
will have the free trials dissappear and only see "The shitty 12"

ajrock2000

09-06-2005 13:16:26

[quotea54ae03403="JUNIOR6886"]Thats a good question which i can answer from experience.
OC WILL PULL OFFERS DYNAMICALLY. Meaning IF you get 5 people to signup on the same day and lets say 3 of them go green. The remaining 2
will have the free trials dissappear and only see "The shitty 12"[/quotea54ae03403]

ugh, that is lame. Well I'll post whenever Aelya responds (if ever) , and see what offers are there.

flashbackz

13-06-2005 16:37:49

can anyone confirm if they aren't doign this 'offer pulling' thing on pvps4free? i have about 5 referrals on it now... and my dad signed up under it yesterday... and i saw at his house he actually had MANY offers available to him... is this only applying to certain sites?

hehehhehe

13-06-2005 17:45:41

I'm sure it's global. You'll probably see it happen after you get 5-6 greens. Let us know so we can bitch some more about those shady bastards.

tracemhunter

25-06-2005 18:32:14

[quote09d4dc77ee="lamecity"]I think its a good idea but...

if you get 7 referrals that all sign up in say a 2 hour time frame dont you think oc will say it is fraud? i just think oc is really hard on referrals and will call fraud on anything.[/quote09d4dc77ee]

ehh. not really. i had the same person sign up twice with 2 diff cc's and i got my money lol.