OMGOMGOMGOMG PSPs4Free on hold for nothing!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15005

Archon810

24-05-2005 11:14:33

So I got this nice email today after requesting approval on Friday. The person in the email is my buddy, and there's NO way that I have an additional account under his name. WTF!
===================
Hello,

We're sorry but your account has been disqualified for referral fraud.
Our
records indicate you have an additional account under
lililililililili@hotmail.com. This is against our terms and this account will
remain on hold.

Best Regards,
OfferCentric Member Services
====================

Here's my response to them so far
----------------------
Hi,

with all due respect, I would like to say that I NEVER had any additional accounts, or tried to refer myself to get credit. I run a website called www.new-ipod.com, which got me more than 100 referrals, and I dont have a need to cheat, I'm aware of your policies very well.

You mentioned in your email that the reason for the hold is that I have an extra account under lilililililililili@hotmail.com. Let me assure you that it is a completely legit separate person with his own household, address, phone number, family, etc. and that I have never created dual accounts. I'm ready to provide any proof needed to prove that I'm not him, and we're completely unrelated.

I respect your company and I hope that you will make the right decision in this case, because I never cheated.

Repectfully,
lilililili lilililililililililililili
lililililili@netzero.net.

PoPoJiJo

24-05-2005 11:37:48

good luck

Archon810

24-05-2005 12:19:34

damn, now i'm sitting here at work, checking email every 5 minutes for the OC's response. Can't even do work, just keep thinking about how I might not get my very deserved PSP...

aguy

24-05-2005 12:36:24

its ok... i still love you

eYank

24-05-2005 13:30:40

if they dont do anything just keep sending them emails but be nice
it got me off hold for gratis

Archon810

24-05-2005 13:49:30

[quote86e8a27406="eYank"]if they dont do anything just keep sending them emails but be nice
it got me off hold for gratis[/quote86e8a27406]

Do you think my email was good? What else would I say?

smolek5228

24-05-2005 13:56:22

Best of luck to you. I was DQ'd on PSPs4free because of BS too. I've been going back and forth with them since early April. Not only was I screwed out of the PSP/$250 because I was DQ'd, the person I signed up under had his referral rejected and I had to send the money back. It led to my bank account being overdrawn and I had to pay about $50 worth of fees. Not to mention that I spent about $90 getting my refs on PSPs4free.

In total I lost about $415 ($250 for the gift, $90 for my refs, $25 when I had to refund the money to the person I signed up under, $50 worth of bank fees). mad

aguy

24-05-2005 13:57:02

say listen cock boys

my freind is going down to mexico on friday

and he will stop by ur office and break u nerds in half!

gimme my gift BITCHES

P.S. love the site!

Archon810

06-06-2005 01:48:13

i wanna let u guys know that everything has been solved and a week ago I was reverted to Reviewing Account. Today I got an email that my account was approved.

Congratulations! Your PSPs4Free.com account passed our verification
process for your FREE gift!

D D D