What is the whole approval thing? If I cancel a offer....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14954

crewxp

23-05-2005 17:58:30

What is the whole approval thing? I don't really get it. Do all they do is check to see if one person didnt create more than one account? Because on one of my offers, it's a 5 day trial, tomorrow being the fourth day, I am cancelling it. Will it still count for me? Thanks.

MicroChris

23-05-2005 19:28:15

You can cancel at any time, just not 2 seconds after youve completed the offer, as that would be a violation of most sites terms ("not being legitimately interested in an offer").

As for the approval, thats exactly what they look for. THye make sure you've completed an offer, and make sure your offers are all unique people who have signed up legitimately.

From what I know, OC is faster then Gratis as far as approving (but we all really know whos better). It may take Gratis some 14 days to approve you, and OC could take 3 days.

Depends I guess. But, patience is the key with freebie sites.

crewxp

24-05-2005 00:29:01

Do you think I'll still get applied if a friend named Jared Butcher signed up and did the Audible offer. He lives in Washington. And then his brother signed up with the name of Culin Butcher in Texas? Their credit cards have the same billing address I think.

slease

24-05-2005 00:36:15

[quotec86df83c8b="crewxp"]Do you think I'll still get applied if a friend named Jared Butcher signed up and did the Audible offer. He lives in Washington. And then his brother signed up with the name of Culin Butcher in Texas? Their credit cards have the same billing address I think.[/quotec86df83c8b]

You should.

Abaweet69

24-05-2005 05:24:43

OC doesn't receive any billing information, so you should be fine.