ipods: Time from "order placed" to actual shipment

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13810

Daniel

08-05-2005 17:06:43

As the subject line says... I have an approved order for an ipod mini from OC. It said order placed over a week ago but there isn't any tracking number or status. Does anyone know how long that process usually takes?

Cephiros

08-05-2005 18:58:17

I don't know how long it is going to take. I placed my order on 4/22, Sent to Vendor on 4/29/05 and still have not gotten my tracking # yet. I don't mind waiting for it but my girlfriend is becoming more and more skeptical with each passing day. It's getting quite annoying.

-Cephiros-

Rube Waddell

09-05-2005 03:46:43

[quoteac8ad85086="Cephiros"]I don't know how long it is going to take. I placed my order on 4/22, Sent to Vendor on 4/29/05 and still have not gotten my tracking # yet. I don't mind waiting for it but my girlfriend is becoming more and more skeptical with each passing day. It's getting quite annoying.

-Cephiros-[/quoteac8ad85086]

Yeh, same for me with the STV date. I emailed them two weeks ago about the tracking numbers and they said they would have the tracking numbers by last wednesday. I emailed again on Thursday because I need to make arrangements to be here for delivery and they said they would have the tracking numbers "in hand" that day. It's now Monday and still nothing. I doubt they do much on the weekends though, so maybe the numbers will show up today. I really hope so... I'm getting tired of the whole process.

Cephiros

09-05-2005 12:53:34

All I know, the next time I am going to do an OC site, I'm going to get the cash.