Having problems getting your greens through?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10995

bellatrix886

06-04-2005 20:51:54

I had been having a LOT of problems with Feel Serenity. I got the damn pills in the mail and still hadn't gotten credit, and OC told me they had never received verification from Urban Nutrition. I decided to call Urban to ask them if they could pk lease send verification to Offer Centric and first of all they were like, well, you realize you have like, 4 accounts right. And I said, yes, this was regarding feel serenity. The guy on the phone tells me, well, verification is sent out, first thing, as soon as you sign up, so they would know you signed up before we even did. The guy told me he would have another verification sent out anyway tho. So I email=ed this to OC and they said they still hadn't received credit. Finally, I told OC that I had gotten the pills in the mail, and I had the invoice that came with them. OC told me to scan the invoice and send it. I sent it earlier today, around three, and received credit very quickly. If you are having problems, i would recommend trying this. I don't know if it would work for you, but it did for me. If you email them at email=support@offercentric.comsupport@offercentric.comed this to OC and they said they still hadn't received credit. Finally, I told OC that I had gotten the pills in the mail, and I had the invoice that came with them. OC told me to scan the invoice and send it. I sent it earlier today, around three, and received credit very quickly. If you are having problems, i would recommend trying this. I don't know if it would work for you, but it did for me. If you email them at email=support@offercentric.comsupport@offercentric.com/email, instead of the automated to receive credit , you will be more likely to get a response. OR at least I did. I hope this helps someone get credit so they don't have to do a million offers! Persistence is KEY lol