Problems with feel serenity

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10860

bellatrix886

05-04-2005 13:44:56

I completed the feel serenity offer on ds4free on March 29. On the site, it says I'm still pending, and yet I have RECIEVED the pills, so obviously the order has processed and everything. i have not yet cancelled the plan. I tried using the credit follow up request several times and never got an answer. So then, i sent an email to OC using the general question customer service site and I got a fairly prompt email. So here is what they responded with
Hello,

Due to excessive fraudulant leads to this advertiser, all verification
will come from them. We have not received any indication that you have
completed this offer.

Best Regards,
OfferCentric Member Services

SO, obviously I have done the offer, since I recieved the product. Do I take this up with Urban Nutrition? I really want to try all my cards to get the credit for this one before I sign up for yet another offer. Anyone have any advice? Should I email urban Nutrition asking why the have not yet contacted OC to let them verify that I ordered the product?? Any help would be appreciated!

mr0x

05-04-2005 14:05:12

[quote04ece22a6b="bellatrix886"]I completed the feel serenity offer on ds4free on March 29. On the site, it says I'm still pending, and yet I have RECIEVED the pills, so obviously the order has processed and everything. i have not yet cancelled the plan. I tried using the credit follow up request several times and never got an answer. So then, i sent an email to OC using the general question customer service site and I got a fairly prompt email. So here is what they responded with
Hello,

Due to excessive fraudulant leads to this advertiser, all verification
will come from them. We have not received any indication that you have
completed this offer.

Best Regards,
OfferCentric Member Services

SO, obviously I have done the offer, since I recieved the product. Do I take this up with Urban Nutrition? I really want to try all my cards to get the credit for this one before I sign up for yet another offer. Anyone have any advice? Should I email urban Nutrition asking why the have not yet contacted OC to let them verify that I ordered the product?? Any help would be appreciated![/quote04ece22a6b]

I haven't gotten credit for like 2 urban nutrition products, just got credit for petchews. I didn't get credit for MiracleBurn and Feel Serenity. They have a whole list of pills so be careful. I think Urban Nutrition is withholding credits or not sending verifications.

punjabGTRR34

20-04-2005 13:12:34

i just sent them a no credit thingy...i did feel serenity on April 7 and still no credit

CoMpFrEaK

20-04-2005 15:32:56

A lot of the pills/urban nutrition offers no longer credit properly, i try to avoid them. Heck i'll even do BMG over that anyday.