PSPS4free, ref rejected...plz read!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10049

oh5srt4

29-03-2005 10:25:51

Woohoo, got my 5th green on psps today, after only a week, and I'm now inverification...however, I can't decide if I want the psps value pack or the cash...I could really use the cash for bills as I'm moving out of my house in 2 weeks, but damn I want a psp!! I dunno, guess I can do gratis for the psp, I only need 4 more there.

Mr Sofa Sets

29-03-2005 10:36:59

[quoteac569270c7="oh5srt4"]Woohoo, got my 5th green on psps today, after only a week, and I'm now inverification...however, I can't decide if I want the psps value pack or the cash...I could really use the cash for bills as I'm moving out of my house in 2 weeks, but damn I want a psp!! I dunno, guess I can do gratis for the psp, I only need 4 more there.[/quoteac569270c7]

Funny, I'm in the EXACT situation as you. I'm moving in like 2 weeks and could use the bread. I'm already done with Gratis' PSP and been waiting for OC to approve me for a week now. Now, I'm worried that Gratis wont ship until after I move. THat would rreally suck, but I will figure it out somehow. Worst case I'll cancel my order and re-order with my new address.

oh5srt4

29-03-2005 11:18:33

youve been in approval for over a week? shit i was hoping to get approved in time to get the cash this friday...

EDIT I had tha tproblem with my cameras for free last week, sent them 1 email 2 days into verification asking how long it takes and then another one 5 days(business days) and i got a response 30 mins later and my account was approved! Just a thought if youd wanna try that

chillywilly

29-03-2005 11:44:17

I took your suggestion for the email and have asked when i can expect my account to be approved and ready to order.

I'll post more when there's a change.

CronoDekar

29-03-2005 13:02:02

It looks like I'm finally being vertified to day for my DS bonus gift... or at least I think I am, because the "Reviewing account" thing has disappeared. Still haven't gotten the email for it though.

Mr Sofa Sets

29-03-2005 13:35:45

[quotedb7f70feb8="oh5srt4"]youve been in approval for over a week? shit i was hoping to get approved in time to get the cash this friday...

EDIT I had tha tproblem with my cameras for free last week, sent them 1 email 2 days into verification asking how long it takes and then another one 5 days(business days) and i got a response 30 mins later and my account was approved! Just a thought if youd wanna try that[/quotedb7f70feb8]

Thanks for the tip, I've noticed that they usually verify upon emailing them too. But I already tried that at the same time as requesting a user proof gallery. I received a response that I will be verified within 3 days. Here's hoping.

chillywilly

29-03-2005 15:55:29

[quote178a88cd6b="Mr Sofa Sets"]I received a response that I will be verified within 3 days. Here's hoping.[/quote178a88cd6b]
I got the same thing just a few mins ago.

Tomorrow is 3 business days. We'll see.

oh5srt4

29-03-2005 19:01:50

Yup i got that too on my first email. Sent a second after 4, maybe 5 business days, verified within 30 minutes of sending the email...good luck guys! I was gonna do it again...but since i just got my camerasforfree on friday I don't know that it would be such a good idea so I'm just gonna wait and see.

chillywilly

30-03-2005 21:07:30

I've decided to wait until Friday before sending my next email asking about verifying my account. Would be nice to see a PSP in the next 2 weeks.

I was going to get the cash, but decided that it was just going to pay bills and thought WTF... I need something cool.

That, and my buddy at work loves his PSP. Maybe i'll sell my N-Gage QD on eBay for bill money (won that in a contest in January).

chillywilly

31-03-2005 12:05:29

Business day #4 and still in reviewing stage.

Would be nice for OC to keep their word on the 3 day approval.

Mr Sofa Sets

31-03-2005 12:10:51

I was just approved today after a total of 5 business days. I love those guys and they are true to their word. I emailed them 3 days ago and they said I would be approved in 3 days. Right on schedule! OC RULES!!!!

Petard

31-03-2005 12:39:59

You guys are lucky! i did mine legitimately and they said i was fraudelent! this sucks. Every email i send them is the same response, they dont answer any question in the email
"your referrals are fraudelent"

chillywilly

31-03-2005 14:38:02

[quote33ed0be25f="Mr Sofa Sets"]I was just approved today after a total of 5 business days. I love those guys and they are true to their word. I emailed them 3 days ago and they said I would be approved in 3 days. Right on schedule! OC RULES!!!![/quote33ed0be25f]
Well, I got the email reply from them on Tuesday, so if based on your experience, tomorrow will be 3 days since the email.

Good to hear you got approved and hoping to be right behind you.

What sort of notification did you get?

oh5srt4

31-03-2005 18:36:22

I emailed OC today...within 20 minutes I got a response...one of my referrals got rejected... smolek5228 from these very forums...hes going to give me my $20 back or he WILL be put on the bad traders list. Anyways...I'm now in need of another psps4free.com ref. Any help would be appreciated. ( On another good note...my 5th ref for mp3playesr greened today and I'm now also in verification for that!

Mr Sofa Sets

31-03-2005 19:35:09

[quotec657e310b4="chillywilly"][quotec657e310b4="Mr Sofa Sets"]I was just approved today after a total of 5 business days. I love those guys and they are true to their word. I emailed them 3 days ago and they said I would be approved in 3 days. Right on schedule! OC RULES!!!![/quotec657e310b4]
Well, I got the email reply from them on Tuesday, so if based on your experience, tomorrow will be 3 days since the email.

Good to hear you got approved and hoping to be right behind you.

What sort of notification did you get?[/quotec657e310b4]

I got the standard "your account has been approved email". I'm sure you'll be approved really soon if they told you 3 days. Also, I dropped an email to a contact I have at OfferCentric. I received his response at the exact same time as the approval notification. I'm pretty sure he approved it himself although he swears that he doesn't do approvals. Anyway, I hope you get approved tomorrow too. D

chillywilly

31-03-2005 20:42:23

[quote6133c70609="Mr Sofa Sets"][quote6133c70609="chillywilly"]What sort of notification did you get?[/quote6133c70609]

I got the standard "your account has been approved email". I'm sure you'll be approved really soon if they told you 3 days. Also, I dropped an email to a contact I have at OfferCentric. I received his response at the exact same time as the approval notification. I'm pretty sure he approved it himself although he swears that he doesn't do approvals. Anyway, I hope you get approved tomorrow too. D[/quote6133c70609]
Thanks for the info, Sofa. And for the best wishes on getting approved before the weekend hits.

PodTopia

31-03-2005 20:44:46

OH5SRT4 a recommendation to you. Have Smolek speak to OC.

oh5srt4

31-03-2005 21:49:37

Yeah he refunded me the money already...but I told him to contact OC and if it was resolved I'd send it back...I was surprised he even refunded me, most people would say sorry...good trader that smolek wink

chillywilly

01-04-2005 15:30:35

Day #5 and still reviewing.

Monday morning, they are getting an email. I don't really care to go 7 days seeing this reviewing message.

oh5srt4

01-04-2005 20:38:01

[quoteccc1fb8896="chillywilly"]Day #5 and still reviewing.

Monday morning, they are getting an email. I don't really care to go 7 days seeing this reviewing message.[/quoteccc1fb8896]

yeah im a little upset about the whole situation...i was hopin to get the cash for all 3 dvrs4free, psps4free, and mp3players4free next friday the 8th from oc...but since none of them have been approved yet its not lookin so good ( another week living with my parents i suppose (

chillywilly

01-04-2005 21:33:45

I hope you get approved soon.

I'll keep this thread posted once I send my email on Monday.

If they wouldn't have sent an email on Tuesday saying I was next in line and that it would be 3 days, I would be a bit more patient.

But with Gratis doing 2 day approvals, 2 day processing and 1 day STV before shipping the product, it leaves some of us spoiled by quick service, even when we are getting something for "free".