As A Freebie Network - Urgent News - Admin Away Time

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75758

AsAFreebie

21-05-2008 19:11:42

To Valued Customers,

I want to first appologize for the inconvience this will cause to you and your referrals. I have had a death in the family and am flying out to Minnesota in an hour. The funeral services are on monday and I will be back on Wednesday the 28th. This will not affect operations on the site. Offers, Credits, Signups and the such are all on an automatic system and will still continue to operate during my absense. The only thing that will be affected is Support Tickets and Order Processing. As soon as I return on Wednesday I will immediately begin to get caught up on all the backlog. Again I appologize for the inconvience and hope you have a wonderful week.

Adam,
As A Freebie Network LLC.

AsAFreebie

29-05-2008 16:43:19

Hello everyone and Thank you all so much for all your kind words throughout all of this. You really are some great people and I am glad to know each and everyone of you.

Ok Sorry about not returning yesterday as was planned. We had a Rememberance get together Yesterday and It pretty much lasted all night. I just got in from the airport. It looks like during my absence my host finally upgraded the server. Which caused the down time whenever it was and however long it lasted I appologize for that. I am currently working with them to get the site back working. The client end seems fine but I can't access anything in the admin panel It just keeps giving out of memory errors. They are working on it and I am hoping they will have it fixed Today. As soon as they do I will begin working on the back log and get each and everyone of you paid immediately. Again I am so sorry about You all having to wait so long for all your hard work you have put in these last 2 weeks. And I thank you for your patience. As I can't access the admin Panel until IT gets this resolved If you need to get in contact with me please do so either through here or one of the following IM Addresses.

MSN - email==support@asafreebie.comsupport@asafreebie.com=support@asafreebie.comsupport@asafreebie.com/email
AIM - asafreebie
Yahoo - email==abennettelec@yahoo.comabennettelec@yahoo.com=abennettelec@yahoo.comabennettelec@yahoo.com/email

or email= me at email=support@asafreebie.comsupport@asafreebie.com me at email=support@asafreebie.comsupport@asafreebie.com/email

Thanks again guys and We should be all up and running back to normal in no time.

Adam

AsAFreebie

30-05-2008 10:51:22

Hello Everyone, I am back and the site is back up and functions properly. I am beginning to work on the backflow immediately and will have all your orders approved and paid out today. Thanks again everyone for you patience and for being valued cstomers. Also remember to either Cashout all of your current referrals or send me in a support ticket by midnight of the 31st to let me know you are in the standing for this months referral race. Also look forward to some new hot promotions at the beginning of the month.

Adam,
As A Freebie Network LLC.