Need Suggestions for a new nintendo wii game

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74256

sun-flower

04-03-2008 14:09:09

Hey Everyone,

Looking for a new Nintendo Wii game for my husband. I received the Wii back in December of 2007 from Trainn and I also got a couple games to go with it from another site. Tomb Raider and Zelda. My husband has now beat both. Looking for another game that may interest him. Something similar to Tomb Raider, he loved it. Wondering if it was the game or Laura Croft, LOL. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Veronica

hehehhehe

04-03-2008 14:42:52

Metroid Prime 3?

sun-flower

04-03-2008 14:53:25

[quote8c32aaafcd="hehehhehe"]Metroid Prime 3?[/quote8c32aaafcd]

Hi hehehhehe, is that similar to halo? Seems like there was a game for wii that was similar to halo.

hehehhehe

04-03-2008 14:58:07

It looks like halo but it's not just a simple FPS so it's better.

There's also super mario galaxy, you can play coop on that with him. I've never played it but it is supposed to be one of the best games out for the wii. Metroid is also one of the best but slightly lower rated than super mario galaxy.

There's also Super Smash Bros. Brawl coming out next week which is a fighting game and good multiplayer.

You can't go wrong with any of those.

sun-flower

04-03-2008 15:05:56

[quote7446204cf3="hehehhehe"]It looks like halo but it's not just a simple FPS so it's better.

There's also super mario galaxy, you can play coop on that with him. I've never played it but it is supposed to be one of the best games out for the wii. Metroid is also one of the best but slightly lower rated than super mario galaxy.

There's also Super Smash Bros. Brawl coming out next week which is a fighting game and good multiplayer.

You can't go wrong with any of those.[/quote7446204cf3]

OK, thanks hehehhehe

D

slambam

04-03-2008 16:24:02

[quote2118df80c9="hehehhehe"]It looks like halo but it's not just a simple FPS so it's better.

You can't go wrong with any of those.[/quote2118df80c9]

I second Super Mario Galaxy, if he likes Mario games, there's no doubt he'll love this.