Referral Brokers?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76085

ladeda16

12-06-2008 17:32:25

I have read the announcement about referral brokering. So, i think i may be clear with the rules now.

I am looking for someone to help me get greens for some sites. The reason I say this, is because I'm having a hard time with getting my own referrals too. I am only looking for legit brokers, looking from experience from people who were scammed.

So if anyone is looking to help me get greens. I will pay only after approval. This is because i can keep track if you go red.

Contact me via PM or AIM me at deuscypher16

dmorris68

12-06-2008 17:55:49

I understand the frustration with getting your own refs, but would discourage the use of brokers. I can't vouch for any reputable brokers right now, personally. In the past we've had members who had large networks of contacts that they brokered through, but they're no longer active here.

Also, you can't expect anybody to pay you first when you have 0 TR here. You should read our trading rules and guidelines which explain all this.

ladeda16

12-06-2008 18:25:25

[quoteda4e004fce="dmorris68"]I understand the frustration with getting your own refs, but would discourage the use of brokers. I can't vouch for any reputable brokers right now, personally. In the past we've had members who had large networks of contacts that they brokered through, but they're no longer active here.

Also, you can't expect anybody to pay you first when you have 0 TR here. You should read our trading rules and guidelines which explain all this.[/quoteda4e004fce]

ic what you mean, but i guess me last resort is just to be hopeful.