Git-r-free Sites! Easy fast crediting! Newbie's welcome!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75096

lekrtk00

05-04-2008 21:12:06

[b6baff351a9]Work with A TRUSTWORTHY, KNOWLEGABLE, TRADER that will help you all the WAY![/b6baff351a9][/size6baff351a9]

Newbie Training support!

Live support available via phone, aim, yahoo, username lekrtk00 or msn username email==lekrtk00@hotmail.comlekrtk00@hotmail.com=lekrtk00@hotmail.comlekrtk00@hotmail.com/email

Hello and welcome to my Trade Thread! D

I am not looking to pay for a Vacation, Wedding, Boyfriends Gift or such.
I will be honest with you, I have been working the internet for over 17 yrs to suppliment my husbands income. Plain and simple, I need to help pay bills! I have been sucessful in what I do. I found this great world of "GPT" at the end of Dec 2006. I HATED it when I did my first site and said "FORGET THAT"! hahah!

On Jan 15th 2007 I decided to give it a try again. Well you see here I am! Still here, one of the top traders on this forum, helping newbie's learn, and making GOOD money for completing Freebie sites through referral marketing!

I am 50, have 4 children (3 still at home) and 2 WONDERFUL grandkids! Luv em up!

I am easy to get along with and am willing to work anyone personally that would like to get started in this industry!

Now the question is? "Is this YOU"???? If so let's get STARTED

We must have a Trade set up so please either post in here or pm me what site/sites you are interested in. Then I will pm you with all the info you need to do this right, set up our trade and help you in any way I can.

[b6baff351a9]Git R Free Network! So many offers you won't know what to do with them! Can't run out of offers on these sites over 500 offers to choose from! Woo Hoo! Canadian Friendly! Free offers! Many $1.00 offers! Great starter sites! GREAT CREDITING![/b6baff351a9][/color6baff351a9]

CASHREWARDSGITRFREE $25.00 on Green 1 credit site

APPLEPRODUCTSGITRFREE $25.00 on Green 1 credit site

VIDEOGAMESGITRFREE $25.00 on Green 1 credit site

CLEANRUPGITRFREE $25.00 on Green 1 credit site

CUTTHEGRASSGITRFREE $50.00 on Green (2 FULL CREDIT SITE)

MYBACKYARDGITRFREE $50.00 on Green (2 FULL CREDIT SITE)

GETAROUNDGITRFREE $110.00 on Green (4 FULL CREDIT SITE)

MAKERHAPPYGITRFREE $135.00 on GREEN (5 FULL CREDIT SITE)

Blessings

Lori

Get me on aim or yahoo! Username lekrtk00 or msn username email==lekrtk00@hotmail.comlekrtk00@hotmail.com=lekrtk00@hotmail.comlekrtk00@hotmail.com/email! Live support whenever you need it! Add me NOW!

[b6baff351a9]VERY IMPORTANT! Since many sites do NOT allow MANUAL CREDIT REQUESTS any longer it is your responsibility to finish our trade by doing another offer if needed.[/b6baff351a9]

J4320

05-04-2008 21:44:23

You're not allowed to reference TR on other forums. Please change that.