Get Paid $30 in Paypal for your 1st GREEN! EASY OFFERS!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74882

bountyhunter

26-03-2008 19:58:34

[bf2cf0e3b75]You want money in your paypal account? I have it..

And more importantly, Not only will you earn my money.. I'll also teach you how to get the IFW sites to pay you! I teach this free of charge and very willingly…this is a win-win scenario.

Get with me.. Im a very experienced trader - new only to this forum and Im here to assist you if you want to discover how and earn money.

My promise to you as a Method 1, 2 and 3 professional is if you read this you will thank me later! If you are not willing to read this you will miss a wonderful opportunity. I greatly reward readers![/sizef2cf0e3b75]

The opportunities are enormous and the possibilities are endless! Follow the rules and follow me as I teach you how to get the money from the very deep pockets of the Advertisers!.

I have made this a simple decision for you. Here in one place are the ideal sites for you as a newbie so that you can earn money today, tomorrow and as long and as often as YOU are willing.

Once you go green here you will not have to look any further.. I will take you "full circle" and your understanding of this opportunity will be complete, not confused.

Have a little faith and follow my lead. Making money going green is fine… but there are only so many offers to complete.. you need to complete the right sites.. as you go.. not just randomly get paid to go green for just anybody.

You did come here to make money right?

If you are new and looking to develop extra income and you are willing to put some reasonable time into it... I will help you through this process.

With me it is as simple as RINSE, LATHER & REPEAT! (hint hint) I reward readers by teaching them how to do what I do..

I will build your initial portfolio for you and get you started right!

You are invited to view what can be done in just 7-10 days with my teaching..
(a new window will open) [/sizef2cf0e3b75]
BOUNTYHUNTERS TROPHY CASE! I do not have this here to impress you, but to impress upon you my proven track record and more importantly, that you can do this too! Leave a comment if you like -) The IFW sites love to have their proof shown!

My name is Earnest Roberts, I am a U.S. Army Veteran and I know how to lead and organize! All you need to do is Follow me! My emphasis is not for you to make $30 bucks and disappear! My emphasis is to teach you how to create a positive cash flow from these sites that will keep paying you over and over and over again! I teach this very well and am confident that if you can follow you will succeed! I will pay you according to the payment schedule you see below

The order of appearance, is the order you will complete these sites. After 3 or 4 sites are under your belt you will (with my assistance post your own thread) be generating a positive cash flow!! The Sarge has spoken! -)

rocketbills ($30 on green) ($60 to you at method2) Rocket Fast! CA Friendly
freebies4me ($35 on green) ($75 to you at method2) Awesome site
bigcashout.wish4you ($30 on green) ($60 to you at method 2)
sony.v-bux.com ($50 on green) ($100 to you at method 2)
cameramonster ($20 on green) ($120 to you at method2)
anyfreepaypal ($20 on green) ($120 to you at method2) Canadian Friendly
his.fancyfreegifts.com ($20 on green) ($120 to you at method2)
cashparrot ($20 on green) ($40 to you at method2)
quickneasy.v-bux.com ($20 on green) ($40 to you at method2)

TRAINN SITE (these are variable – ask about my specific teaching on these)

You are welcome to stick by my side as long as you like in here. You WILL be taught correctly.

Lets get off on the right foot together.. I’m only human like you, I get sleepy from time to time and may not immediately respond, but rest assured I will. Just be patient.. we are gonna work together! My hours are 6pm through Midnight (central time zone) not in stone, but merely a guide. YIM me anytime – greenbountyhunter or email= me. email=mailtosergeantroberts@verizon.netmailtosergeantroberts@verizon.net me. email=mailtosergeantroberts@verizon.netmailtosergeantroberts@verizon.net/email

If you have read this far, you are well above average and I want you on my team! This is purposefully lengthy to weed out the lazy folks without any goals. I simply dont have time for laziness. Welcome aboard!

Newbie (or very low feedback vets) if you have been taken advantage of.. Join my team..the team is awesome! You'll receive guidance, learn a lot and you’ll get paid!

You will get referral links from me after you

1ST Let me know "I WANT THE GREEN" or "IM INTERESTED" If you dont post a message I don't know that you read any of this..I reward readers.

use the Private Messages also, we can keep in touch with each other.

2ND send the private message (PM) Tell me in the subject line.. "I WANT THE GREEN" or "IM INTERESTED"
(Immediately I will be emailed with your private message so I can check it during the daytime hours. Do not hesitate to contact me. I am extremely patient and friendly... we WILL work together)

You will automatically receive a free guide on getting credited easily and accurately.

NEWBIES In the Private message box let me know 2 things.. you want on my team and you do or do not have a portfolio. If not I will assist you!

I'll include instructions in my reply back to you on how to accept or "confirm" a trade so that you can begin.

I personally do not recommend greening more than 3-4 sites this way! If you have been working with a trader that is exhausting YOUR offers STOP RIGHT NOW! I'll explain how to trade "referrals for referrals" (G4G) and save you a bunch of money!

I offer my cell phone for support and Yahoo Instant Messenger (greenbountyhunter). Use them! Let's do this! Its good to be back!

DO NOT WORK WITH SPAMMERS - If you respond to my trade thread others may see your response and then send you private offers. I will respond to you through a pm from bountyhunter only, or an email or an Instant Messenger. If you get unsolicited pms making you offers or "welcoming" you.. or if you are receiving emails or im's from anyone other than me asking you to trade, these are spam! and they are absolutely illegal! The spammers are not honest traders and you should report them immediately. Stay sharp![/bf2cf0e3b75]

bountyhunter

26-03-2008 22:59:03

bump it up..

J4320

26-03-2008 23:42:44

Please read the rules.

Unlocked - thanks for the apology.

bountyhunter

01-04-2008 08:11:35

bump for a day..

bountyhunter

02-04-2008 19:31:36