Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of trading here.....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75517

asuperstar103

06-05-2008 05:44:33

Has anybody else noticed the decline in trades on this forum. I use to have many traders a day contact me and now I am lucky to hear from one person. Kinda discouraging as this is a great forum to work on, has the best setup for trades, makes it easier to track who you are trading with, wonder what the problem is?? Any feedback?? cry

TravMan162

06-05-2008 15:25:55

Yes. Too many new d00ds paying for refs off the git go. The market is flooded, however I have seen an increase in ref 4 ref trading which is cool. I might actually start trading again and go that route. But for now, I'm just going to meander around Off-Topic D

asuperstar103

07-05-2008 10:49:17

Yeah I thought the same, there are some sites that I can still do like the git-r-free sites. -)

Gman14

07-05-2008 18:46:59

Or how bout PayPal.FMSfreebies.com ;) lol

...but yeah, I've seen the decline too =(

asuperstar103

09-05-2008 10:27:58

If everyone would just realize this forum is the better forum compared to all other forums. The way they have us setup the trades is awesome!

TravMan162

09-05-2008 13:13:43

[quote7d2072b7ac="asuperstar103"]If everyone would just realize this forum is the better forum compared to all other forums. The way they have us setup the trades is awesome![/quote7d2072b7ac]

This is actually why trading sucks now. People realize this is the place to be, come from other forums and immediately pay for refs. That's why we get no newbies. They still sign up, but because there are so freaking many people paying for refs, it seems as though there isn't anyone new.

Mods, plz stop doing a good job. Make this place suck so we can get some refs D

Margot530

21-05-2008 20:42:44

[quote2692bc500b="TravMan162"][quote2692bc500b="asuperstar103"]If everyone would just realize this forum is the better forum compared to all other forums. The way they have us setup the trades is awesome![/quote2692bc500b]

This is actually why trading sucks now. People realize this is the place to be, come from other forums and immediately pay for refs. That's why we get no newbies. They still sign up, but because there are so freaking many people paying for refs, it seems as though there isn't anyone new.

Mods, plz stop doing a good job. Make this place suck so we can get some refs D[/quote2692bc500b]

Hey Trav,

You do have a valid point, and of course you add that humorous touch, LOL. However, I think something is going on that many are not aware of. Well the Mods, and I would imagine Admin are... So, this is my response and question.

On another forum that shall remain unmentioned, but easily recognized, there is such a thing called Project Pay Day. It was the advertising email that led me to 2 forums, (there are 3 now) well over a year ago...I chose this one, and am very happy with it, and I am certain many others came here the exact same way. Now there is what appears to be a monopoly on that (PPD advertising) and all responding people are led to one forum. Not given a real choice (please correct me if I am wrong). It has been my experience the last several months that many people on that forum don't even know we exist over here. So, to me the issue is that the advertising is going to another forum, where new membership and trading are both flourishing, and we are heading into the abyss.

My question is...and it has been posted elsewhere, in a similar thread Is there a way to advertise [b2692bc500b]this[/b2692bc500b] forum, and bring lots of new folks here? Perhaps that is happening already, as I did notice that today we had about 200 or more guests.... that really was a high number for me to see. But how many became members? And if few did, then why not? Something needs to be done to get people to join [b2692bc500b]and[/b2692bc500b] stick around.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much,

Margot ;)

asuperstar103

22-05-2008 07:35:53

I agree totally with everything you said. What can we do?

green-mania

22-05-2008 13:00:29

I feel for those who do this is a way of living.
Time to get back to work guys (

asuperstar103

22-05-2008 13:58:03

Well this isnt a way to make a living, it's more of a supplement.

TravMan162

22-05-2008 18:38:25

Marg,

I have been noticing a lot of newbies who are immediately participating in the forum discussion. From what I've seen, most n00bs just go to the trading forum and never pay attention to anything else, but the fact that so many are taking the time to make an avatar and join in discussion with us probably means that you are right more people are coming and are here to stay.

Sweet.

And yes, I'm way more excited with the prospect that more people will post in Off-Topic than I am with the prospect of trading with them.

To each his own D

Overseas72

13-07-2008 20:23:44

Hi guys,

I guess I am newer then any here, as I joined just over 1 month ago this forum. I do not know how the things were before, but I could see that I have hard time getting referrals for my sites. I am not sure if this is due the summer or other reason. I tried also g4g, but...it doesn't work too long if you are Canadian, there are very few sites Canadian friendly. I saw lately they increased the sites for Canadians, tho if you look at the offers they are lower credited then American sites. I guess this also might be a reason for people not getting that enthusiatic with the freebies anymore.
Don't know what to say.

cmac225

17-07-2008 21:25:00

Hey guys, I worked here a bit last year and did a bunch of refs for people, i ended up stopping because i had completed most of the sponsor offers and was having troubling greening for people since most sites have the same offers. I am hoping that there are some new offers out there and i can complete some sites for anyone who needs it. So shoot me a pm and we can talk, i will green fast!

sandra habina

26-07-2008 22:24:54

Sure would like to see some answers to Margot's questions.

What can we do to help FIPG????????

phriq

03-09-2008 12:22:35

I agree, its become really difficult to trade at all. TravMan is right, REF for REF trading seems to be the way to go.

bugzy3188

03-09-2008 20:04:43

what about some sort of cheks and balances system, where each member is required to complete someone elses offer maybe like once a month or evey two months....just an idea....

petieroman

03-09-2008 20:56:14

Seems there are alot of noob with 0tr. Are they signing up for all these sites on thier own and coming here for the rest of the greens? If we could just get a message to them to sign up for offers on 4 or more sites through a trade here and get paid for it, than seek out greens, It would go smoother.

caveminotaur

06-09-2008 11:07:07

i just saw a newbie post a thread, i feel bad for him as he probably just got bombarded with replies and pm asking him to complete offers.

petieroman

07-09-2008 16:10:08

they should make a person signing up here put their paypal address on file so if we get scammed, we can send them a bill.

Scudhawk007

20-04-2009 12:18:43

I just got back into the game and have realized on the first page of ref for ref threads posts go far back as january. I remember a couple years back, trading was butter. Now not so much. My recommendation Tell your friends and family, get them to join and start trading and making some money or get free stuff!

donaldpaul3

20-04-2009 14:58:55

Same here, just back in the game. There are a lot of new sites and new offers, so I am ready for round 2.

sznaps

22-07-2009 14:07:01

We need to find out how to get ppd to forward back here. Admin schine in? do we need to donate more?

vulcan300

02-10-2009 11:59:48

sooo to resurrect this thread, ill chime in on my thoughts. revamp the forum. looks outdated compared to newer trade sites.