Free Greens 11/24 to 12/1

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77865

Jobstane

23-11-2008 20:53:12

Hello all. To those who have not tried moneybonanzas.com we are now daring you to. To back up our dare comes with......yes you guessed it cash. For each site you get a green on and refer someone you will get an instant $5 bonus. For 100bucks.moneybonanzas and 145.moneybonanzas.com we will give a $12 bonus! Come work with us and see why we have been placed proven. To applies to all 5 of our sites, so come grab your free green. All you need to do to get a free green is post your referral id in this post.

Keep in mind you must request your bonus so we know you qualified for it.

TravMan162

23-11-2008 21:49:21

[quotec0ef8ffd4f="Jobstane"]Hello all. To those who have not tried moneybonanzas.com we are now daring you to. To back up our dare comes with......yes you guessed it cash. For each site you get a green on and refer someone you will get an instant $5 bonus. For 100bucks.moneybonanzas and 145.moneybonanzas.com we will give a $12 bonus! Come work with us and see why we have been placed proven. To applies to all 5 of our sites, so come grab your free green. All you need to do to get a free green is [bc0ef8ffd4f][uc0ef8ffd4f]post your referral id in this post.[/bc0ef8ffd4f][/uc0ef8ffd4f]

Keep in mind you must request your bonus so we know you qualified for it.[/quotec0ef8ffd4f]

Hey, cool promo, but I just thought I'd be a nice guy and let you know that it is a site rule that reflinks can't be posted for any reason. Just figured I'd tip you off before a mod saw this wink

Jobstane

23-11-2008 23:07:40

Yes I am aware of that rule. Thank you for the heads up. users are only suppose to put their number not the entire link.

[quotea65daa33a0="TravMan162"][quotea65daa33a0="Jobstane"]Hello all. To those who have not tried moneybonanzas.com we are now daring you to. To back up our dare comes with......yes you guessed it cash. For each site you get a green on and refer someone you will get an instant $5 bonus. For 100bucks.moneybonanzas and 145.moneybonanzas.com we will give a $12 bonus! Come work with us and see why we have been placed proven. To applies to all 5 of our sites, so come grab your free green. All you need to do to get a free green is [ba65daa33a0][ua65daa33a0]post your referral id in this post.[/ba65daa33a0][/ua65daa33a0]

Keep in mind you must request your bonus so we know you qualified for it.[/quotea65daa33a0]

Hey, cool promo, but I just thought I'd be a nice guy and let you know that it is a site rule that reflinks can't be posted for any reason. Just figured I'd tip you off before a mod saw this wink[/quotea65daa33a0]