$1000 August Referral Race & Early Promotion Post

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76723

Jobstane

01-08-2008 10:59:15

As promised I am progressively building this site. I have seen this site do some great months and feel its time to move toward the next level (since we are now proven). I am doing the first $1000 referral race in moneybonanzas history! The race will break down like this. The person with the most referral points will be awarded $500 dollars. Second place will get $200 third will receive $100, fourth and fifth will received $50. Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, and ninth will get $25.
Points are earned by a referral going green.

Half = 1/2 point Cash = 1 point Gifts = 2 points 145 = 3.2 points

To officially win 1st place you must have at least 15 points. Second and third must have at least 5 points. If the winner does not reach 15 points the will be considered tied for second place. All referrals must sign up on or after the 25th of July. The contest will end at the end of August but start on the 25th of July. You must submit a support ticket saying you would like to play to be entered (or you can post your ID on this forum).

Entered already
2759 =0
2306 =0
2240 =0
1942 =0
1651 =0
2764 =0
2731 =0
1741 =0
2478 =0
2708 =0

Also We are extending July’s promos to help with this contest.

Half.Moneybonanzas.Com 1/2 credit $20 per referral
We will be giving a $35 bonus for every 5 referral that go green. Meaning instead of getting $100 for your referral, you will receive $135 for your referral. That is a 35% bonus which means no matter what you pay you will be making profit.

Cash.moneybonanzas.com 1 credit site $40 per referral.
We are giving a 1 credit bonus! For every 4 referrals you have go green we will give you 1 credit to divide between your referrals as you see fit. That one credit can be worth up to $160 if you give 1/4 credit to 4 referrals who are in need of a .25 credit to become green.

Gifts.moneybonanzas.com 2 credit site $80 per referral
For this site we are running a partial credit. Meaning you can add up as many referrals to account for the 2 credit cash out. All referrals that are added up will become used. There is a two referral cap on this promotion which means you can add up to 4 credits for cash out.

145.moneybonanzas.com 3 credit site $145 per referral
For this site we are giving your referrals 1/3 credit right when they begin. Your referral must ask for credit before they begin any offers. This will make it extremely easy for your referral to go green. You will be getting a great payout of $145 for getting referral to do 2 2/3 credits.

I hope you enjoy these promos! All promos are good from 7/1/2008 to 8/31/2008!. All referral must sign up between the valid dates of the promotions. If there are any questions please contact me anytime. To get any of the promotions you must alert support.