Half.moneybonanzas.com Is OFFICIALLY Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75467

Jobstane

02-05-2008 19:07:14

Hello, I have just added half.moneybonanzas which is (you guessed it) our new half credit site. It pays $20 per referral. You can use it and I am giving free greens away for that site. Keep in mind those who miss the free green will not be able to get them later.

I am currently working on a policy to remove all greens from the site (especially for half). Please sign up, submit a support ticket, and for our record place you user id here.

THANK YOU

ESMcCready

04-05-2008 07:48:04

I tired to register for half.moneybonanzas but I can't. I wants me to select a country but you don't have any countries to select. lilolli

Jobstane

04-05-2008 09:16:45

Try now, I updated the countries.

[quoteb087a3f917="ESMcCready"]I tired to register for half.moneybonanzas but I can't. I wants me to select a country but you don't have any countries to select. lilolli[/quoteb087a3f917]

ESMcCready

04-05-2008 15:45:58

Thanks! I just signed up for it and sent in a support ticket. liwinkli And yea...I noticed too that its saying I need one full credit to green.

Not hating or anything, I know the website is still needing work. I'm just trying to help ya out! Kinda like a beta tester, you know?

Jobstane

06-05-2008 11:38:14

Yea, I have been told my the script company that can't be changed. So I will be handling everything manually just so the users can have the site. Thanks for the feeback.

[quotec9922f0dc0="ESMcCready"]Thanks! I just signed up for it and sent in a support ticket. liwinkli And yea...I noticed too that its saying I need one full credit to green.

Not hating or anything, I know the website is still needing work. I'm just trying to help ya out! Kinda like a beta tester, you know?[/quotec9922f0dc0]

ESMcCready

12-05-2008 03:08:34

So basically, once we get a half credit we have to submit for approval?