TAKE A LOOK INTO THE FREEBIE OWNERS WORLD

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71727

Jobstane

29-11-2007 17:49:08

This topic is here for users to get a better understanding on the site from the owner's side of the wall. In here you can ask any question you would like and hopefully from you questions we will find a way to make the site even better.

I will start off with letting everyone know our short term goal. We are looking to build the site to the $5000 dollar mark for the month. If this goal is accomplished them we will be able to do some great give away to the users. As we hit our goals we will be announcing this and also telling you our new goals.

Thanks for helping us with our quest to make the NEW MONEYBONANZAS #1.

Jobstane

03-12-2007 21:59:51

UPDATE Hey everyone, the site did not do the numbers I would like it two but hey thats life. The new site will still be launch as planned even though I am having problems with my person. I see more people have not used the site than people that have used the site. Can anyone out there give me insight on how I can change that. I look forward to working with everyone and I also look forward to see some activity on my thread. This is just as much your space as it is mine! See you at moneybonanzas.com

Hey, don't be afraid to post in here. I would love to see people talk and ask questions.

skepticalcynic

04-12-2007 05:58:23

You should give a rough sketch overview of what you do as a site owner. I think it would be useful for people to see why they sometimes have difficulties with sites and that it's no simple process. Maybe people would appreciate the owners and support staff more.

Jobstane

05-12-2007 12:40:00

[quote074abc9e63="skepticalcynic"]You should give a rough sketch overview of what you do as a site owner. I think it would be useful for people to see why they sometimes have difficulties with sites and that it's no simple process. Maybe people would appreciate the owners and support staff more.[/quote074abc9e63]

That's a great suggestion. As a site owner there are plenty of task to complete in a day. An owner can literally sit down at a computer and work on their site all day and still not be finished. I will give everyone an idea of some things we do and if there are any questions feel free to shoot them out.

Crediting issues is one of the largest problems I think any site owner has. To attempt to avoid that I need to check all 150+ offers continuously and see which affiliate is not crediting properly. If a user does not show credit then we don't get paid either. I've seen referrals think we would want to prevent them from getting credit. It is in our best interest to see everyone get credit. When we give manual credit keep in mind we are basically losing that money on that credit because we still have to pay the user even if we don't get credit. So before we do so we must make sure everything was done properly and it was no fault of the referral.

Then we have support tickets which is very important to trader. I need to make sure no matter how busy my day is that I check those tickets constantly and most answers need some kind of research.

Fraud prevention is a much bigger head ache than most would think.
Before I can allow a referral to be cashed out I must check them inside and out. If I need to put a user on hold then that is a longer process because in most cases it can be fixed and that is just more work I need to do.

pqdrummer

05-12-2007 12:55:46

Just some general questions. I'm not really looking for answers, but more just trying to drum up some attention for you.

How many hours per day and per week do you spend working on the site and things related to the site?

Do you have any partners or people working for you?

What has been your biggest mistake/regret since jumping into this?

What has been your best decision since starting?

What qualifies you to run a freebie site?

How often do you get paid by the affiliate programs?

What do you have in place to make sure that users who are owed money get paid, even if you run into a hard time with the affiliate programs or scammers?

Jobstane

05-12-2007 15:42:08

[quoteb6f550f7cc="pqdrummer"]Just some general questions. I'm not really looking for answers, but more just trying to drum up some attention for you.

How many hours per day and per week do you spend working on the site and things related to the site?

Do you have any partners or people working for you?

What has been your biggest mistake/regret since jumping into this?

What has been your best decision since starting?

What qualifies you to run a freebie site?

How often do you get paid by the affiliate programs?

What do you have in place to make sure that users who are owed money get paid, even if you run into a hard time with the affiliate programs or scammers?[/quoteb6f550f7cc]

Actually I would love to answer those questions

I actually spend all day on the site but if I had to break it into hours I would say anywhere between 6-10 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Right now it is just me, myself, and I. If I had partners I feel it would take away from

Right now no regrets, but I have made little mistakes like getting into support ticket conflicts (Hey I'm human)

My best move was the decision to buy the site instead of starting a brand new one.

I am actually a huge business fan and I have been trading for awhile. Business is business so if you know how to do business really well then you should be fine (hopefully)

I only get paid once a month (a month after I pay the users). I most cases we over pay because of charge backs.

As an owner I have put funds aside for the site and I manage the promotions. Scammers are a different topic and we monitor that on a daily basis. If you take care of those things upfront then later you won't have a huge wind fall

Keep the quesions and comments coming.

Jobstane

11-12-2007 22:53:04

I must say I am disappointed. The site has not grown as much as I would like and also I have not received alot of questions about my site or just owning a site in general. This forum is for the user's and I hope soon the users will enjoy MONEYBONANZAS forum.

Jobstane

13-02-2008 17:07:44

It has been a long time since I have posted on this post. There are great progress being made on this network. Again we promise that we will give a bonus to all those who help us reach the $10,000 monthly mark.

psbread

29-02-2008 06:54:36

Free greens maybe?

Jobstane

29-02-2008 10:15:26

Actually we do give greens year round on all of our sites.
[quotec8459bc1e1="psbread"]Free greens maybe?[/quotec8459bc1e1]