Comments, Ideas, Concerns..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70806

PrizecarnivalNATE

29-10-2007 10:42:17

Here is where to post them.. We are looking for new ideas for the site, promotions.. all that. If you have any let us know and we'll see what we can come up with.

PrizecarnivalNATE

30-10-2007 08:00:33

I am reading some posts that people are having problems seeing the offers pages? There are 80 offers up, The way its set is that there are 9 per page and at the bottom of the page, there is an index for you to go to the next page or skip to another. Once on the inside you can sort them by offer worth, and we have tabs for RECOMMENDED, FREE, and 1$ OFFERS.
Anyone having problem seeing this can you please let me know? I have accessed it on 10 different computers and not had a problem, but i have been hearing reports of people only seeing a few of the offers up... I can assure you, there are more than 6 or 9.
PM me or ken at prizecarnivalnate or prizecarnivalken or AIM at carnivalsupport or ccseller1
thanks! FREE GREENS STILL AVAILABLE

prizecarnivalKEN

30-10-2007 08:22:49

yes, if you are only seeing 6 offers please im or pm me, or post and say what browser you are using. there seems to be a bug with a certain version of IE. i'm trying to narrow it down. thank you!