I got a some questions about the free ipods!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9957

icebreaker3dusa

28-03-2005 15:41:40

I got some questions about the freeipods. So this is the time line
-Sign-up
-pick a offer
-get a free ipod

Do I have to wait till my offer is done till they ship the ipod? Once I get 5 or so people to sign up, what will the 5 people have to do in order for it to count towards the ipod? If I picked to get a photo ipod and the person I want to refer wants to get a mini or a psp, are they allowed to get something other then what I am getting? I've seen some people here talk about getting the T.V., the Mini, the Ipod, etc. I thought you could only get one item. Or can you get more than 1? Thanks for your help!

thomas moore

28-03-2005 16:11:11

[quotee7ea3c6474="icebreaker3dusa"]I got some questions about the freeipods. So this is the time line
-Sign-up
-pick a offer
-get a free ipod

Do I have to wait till my offer is done till they ship the ipod? Once I get 5 or so people to sign up, what will the 5 people have to do in order for it to count towards the ipod? If I picked to get a photo ipod and the person I want to refer wants to get a mini or a psp, are they allowed to get something other then what I am getting? I've seen some people here talk about getting the T.V., the Mini, the Ipod, etc. I thought you could only get one item. Or can you get more than 1? Thanks for your help![/quotee7ea3c6474]

1). Yes, you have to complete your required offer and attain credit for it, and five referrals, then be approved, before you may order your ipod.

2). Once your five people sign up they each will have to complete an offer and recieve credit in order to be eligible for their own ipod.

3). You can have one account at each Gratis site, for each item that is, so one ipod account - one psp account- one photo ipod account and so on. If you wish to refer someone and recieve the credit for them signing up under you, you must have an account for the site they wish to try, my suggestion is to make your account under somones referall link ( so the referral doesnt go to waste) then sign up and send your friends your referral link so they may sign up for the free item of their choice, and you still hold the credit.

4). try the search option for answers to commonly asked questions.

HOPE THIS HELPS. cry arrow wink

jhennson

29-03-2005 02:01:31

thomas....you put all that in the nutshell +karma

thomas moore

29-03-2005 08:21:54

why thank you! wink