Questions about the free ipods!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9954

icebreaker3dusa

28-03-2005 15:22:10

I got some questions about the freeipods. So this is the time line
-Sign-up
-pick a offer
-get a free ipod

Do I have to wait till my offer is done till they ship the ipod? Once I get 5 or so people to sign up, what will the 5 people have to do in order for it to count towards the ipod? If I picked to get a photo ipod and the person I want to refer wants to get a mini or a psp, are they allowed to get something other then what I am getting? I've seen some people here talk about getting the T.V., the Mini, the Ipod, etc. I thought you could only get one item. Or can you get more than 1? Thanks for your help!

wood

28-03-2005 15:40:48

[quoted0aa96c78f="icebreaker3dusa"]I got some questions about the freeipods. So this is the time line
-Sign-up
-pick a offer
-get a free ipod

Do I have to wait till my offer is done till they ship the ipod? Once I get 5 or so people to sign up, what will the 5 people have to do in order for it to count towards the ipod? If I picked to get a photo ipod and the person I want to refer wants to get a mini or a psp, are they allowed to get something other then what I am getting? I've seen some people here talk about getting the T.V., the Mini, the Ipod, etc. I thought you could only get one item. Or can you get more than 1? Thanks for your help![/quoted0aa96c78f]

since you just made THREE logins, your immediate bantation negates all chances of anyone replying to the completely noob question.

Want a tip? READ THE RULES!

GRATIS' AND OURS

icebreaker3dusa

28-03-2005 15:50:29

[quote2f02865eda="wood"][quote2f02865eda="icebreaker3dusa"]I got some questions about the freeipods. So this is the time line
-Sign-up
-pick a offer
-get a free ipod

Do I have to wait till my offer is done till they ship the ipod? Once I get 5 or so people to sign up, what will the 5 people have to do in order for it to count towards the ipod? If I picked to get a photo ipod and the person I want to refer wants to get a mini or a psp, are they allowed to get something other then what I am getting? I've seen some people here talk about getting the T.V., the Mini, the Ipod, etc. I thought you could only get one item. Or can you get more than 1? Thanks for your help![/quote2f02865eda]

since you just made THREE logins, your immediate bantation negates all chances of anyone replying to the completely noob question.

Want a tip? READ THE RULES!

GRATIS' AND OURS[/quote2f02865eda]
A noob is someone who is knew and doesn't know some of the questions that other regulars would obviously know. I'm knew. I got some questions. Whats so wrong about that?

wood

28-03-2005 17:30:41

Because you have been spamming the board with the same post, over and over.