What a Waste.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9912

Rebeljt

28-03-2005 10:47:46

Today I received my return box from Gratis. A Box, with another box and instructions. Why could they just have you return it in the same box and use a prepaid label. Talk about wasted money. I used my MS OCR stuff to scan the letter they sent me. Sorry can't take any credit for spelling mistakes or whatever but here it is.

Dear user of FreeiPodShuffle.com,

We recently informed you via email that you had received (or will be receiving) a duplicate shipment of an Apple iPod Shuffle from Gratis Internet. This shipment was a mistake on our part due to an error within our systems.

We are hereby requesting that you return the duplicate product you received from us as under the terms of our promotional offer, you are NOT legally allowed to keep this merchandise.

Enclosed you will find a postage paid box including your name and address as in our records for the return this item at no cost to you. Just place the duplicate iPod Shuffle in the box, seal and drop in any USPS postal pickup box. Upon receipt of the item, all personal liability on your part will be waived by Gratis Internet.

We apologize for this mistake and any confusion this may have caused, but please know we are pursuing the return of our merchandise to the fullest extent. Any unreturned iPod Shuffles will be investigated and contacted through additional channels.

Thank you for your help in expediting this return to us and we will expect this item back within a few days. Please continue to enjoy the original iPod Shuffle we sent to you and if you have any questions please email us at ordersgratisinternet.com

Sincerely,

Gratis Internet
Legal Department

josiah296

28-03-2005 12:40:15

you could always send them the empty box...

salute

28-03-2005 12:52:10

haha. ya. waste more of their money.

PodTopia

28-03-2005 13:11:51

Ah, those of you waiting for an XBox, there's an E-MAIL!!!! email==ORDERS@GRATISINTERNET.COMORDERS@GRATISINTERNET.COM=ORDERS@GRATISINTERNET.COMORDERS@GRATISINTERNET.COM/email. Tell me if it works ).

CoMpFrEaK

28-03-2005 15:08:28

[quotec16ff6d11d="Rebeljt"]Today I received my return box from Gratis. A Box, with another box and instructions. Why could they just have you return it in the same box and use a prepaid label. Talk about wasted money. I used my MS OCR stuff to scan the letter they sent me. Sorry can't take any credit for spelling mistakes or whatever but here it is.

Dear user of FreeiPodShuffle.com,

We recently informed you via email that you had received (or will be receiving) a duplicate shipment of an Apple iPod Shuffle from Gratis Internet. This shipment was a mistake on our part due to an error within our systems.

We are hereby requesting that you return the duplicate product you received from us as under the terms of our promotional offer, you are NOT legally allowed to keep this merchandise.

Enclosed you will find a postage paid box including your name and address as in our records for the return this item at no cost to you. Just place the duplicate iPod Shuffle in the box, seal and drop in any USPS postal pickup box. Upon receipt of the item, all personal liability on your part will be waived by Gratis Internet.

We apologize for this mistake and any confusion this may have caused, but please know we are pursuing the return of our merchandise to the fullest extent. Any unreturned iPod Shuffles will be investigated and contacted through additional channels.

Thank you for your help in expediting this return to us and we will expect this item back within a few days. Please continue to enjoy the original iPod Shuffle we sent to you and if you have any questions please email us at ordersgratisinternet.com

Sincerely,

Gratis Internet
Legal Department[/quotec16ff6d11d]

i hate how every other sentence they have the word "legally" it kinda pisses me off, and i didn't even get a 2nd shuffle!