referals

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=990

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

01-10-2004 08:39:41

If i had 5 greens and then asked to get validated, then got a 6th green while i was waiting they would check that one too right? or would they only check my original 5, and tell me 1 was bad and then make me reapply for validation with the 6th. I dunno how any of you would know the answer but its worth a shot. P

amaivs

01-10-2004 09:35:20

[quote86ff8de873="PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo"]If i had 5 greens and then asked to get validated, then got a 6th green while i was waiting they would check that one too right? or would they only check my original 5, and tell me 1 was bad and then make me reapply for validation with the 6th. I dunno how any of you would know the answer but its worth a shot. P[/quote86ff8de873]

Huh? What do you mean? Like you cheated on one successful referal and then you got five completed green's?

If you cheated, then I think you're automatically out of the game... and if you didn't and you got 6, it doesn't matter.. as long as you get five, then you get the pod. they don't count the others.

if you're someone popular on the net and can get alot of people to sign up to your offers, why not do freeflatscreen.com and other big prizes??

makes sense.

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

01-10-2004 09:41:28

im in the process of doing that, only 1 referal at FFS i havent really been trying though, just been kinda sitting here waiting for me FIP to get validated, but yea im planning on picking up a flat screen for college

and i meant i got 5 referals legally, but 1 they could see as iffy (its my brother and he signed up once using my address - his old one - then signed up again with his real one and completed an offer) so they could maybe not use that one? and i got a 6th, but it was after i applied to get verified. so i was wonder if like right when i apply to get verified, they save as many referals as I had right then, and any referals i get after that, they would only look at if i reapplied for verification (IE they wouldnt look at my 6th one)

amaivs

01-10-2004 10:42:55

[quote6674c40bfe="PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo"]im in the process of doing that, only 1 referal at FFS i havent really been trying though, just been kinda sitting here waiting for me FIP to get validated, but yea im planning on picking up a flat screen for college

and i meant i got 5 referals legally, but 1 they could see as iffy (its my brother and he signed up once using my address - his old one - then signed up again with his real one and completed an offer) so they could maybe not use that one? and i got a 6th, but it was after i applied to get verified. so i was wonder if like right when i apply to get verified, they save as many referals as I had right then, and any referals i get after that, they would only look at if i reapplied for verification (IE they wouldnt look at my 6th one)[/quote6674c40bfe]

umm.. this is tooo confusing now. just email them for suggestions so the issued can be resolved. should've read the FAQ's in the first place but most don't bother with it. it would be better so gratis wouldn't be bombarded with emails regarding it but its ok..

i think they should be used to it by now. i feel sorry for them but oh well...... im pretty sure ur issue isnt that BIG.

J2Duncan

01-10-2004 19:07:47

i think it is that when you apply for validation they check what you have and if you get another referral during this process then they will take it into consideration. So basically no matter how many you have the first five [i366208ce10]good or valid[/i366208ce10] referrals will be used.

crow216

01-10-2004 19:39:04

My friend lives in canada and he put my address as the shipping address but I also got mine as the shipping address. Will that matter?

Anonymous

01-10-2004 20:57:01

[quote1dd22bae86="crow216"]My friend lives in canada and he put my address as the shipping address but I also got mine as the shipping address. Will that matter?[/quote1dd22bae86]

Uh, yeah.

Mr Sofa Sets

01-10-2004 21:17:39

I can answer your question from experience. When I first got my 5 FIP referrals I submitted it for approval, but got 3 more greens while waiting for the results. The following afternoon when I checked my account, it told me that 2 of my referrals had been put on hold.

Now, I was not on hold but I had to go through the verification process again. I still had 6 greens left after they took away credit for the two accounts that were on hold. That means they must not have looked at the referrals that completed an offer after I submitted for the first time. After I submitted for the second time, I received credit for all of my complete referrals.

crow216

01-10-2004 21:58:13

[quote31d93f3847="flatline"][quote31d93f3847="crow216"]My friend lives in canada and he put my address as the shipping address but I also got mine as the shipping address. Will that matter?[/quote31d93f3847]

Uh, yeah.[/quote31d93f3847]

How do they know if its not an apartment building or something? Will my account get put on hold or his or both? I mean what happens if two people from the same building do free ipods.....will they be flagged or something?

amaivs

01-10-2004 22:33:10

[quotee406ae9b59="crow216"]My friend lives in canada and he put my address as the shipping address but I also got mine as the shipping address. Will that matter?[/quotee406ae9b59]

Yes it matters... Only one 'account' per household!

crow216

01-10-2004 22:36:04

Can he contact gratis and change his address? I got my 5 and I dont want to be put on hold.

yonatan

02-10-2004 05:08:08

I think he can change his address in the My Account part of the site but that it still won't matter and you will still have both of your accounts put on hold.

hacktek

02-10-2004 11:38:10

@Crow216 If you live in an apartment building, then you should have different apartment numbers, which you obviously don't(provided he put the exact same address as yours)

crow216

02-10-2004 12:20:16

yea but I heard that you enter the address after you are verifying you get all your referrals and are ready to do the last step and say ship it to me......i asked that in the chat room and the response I got was you enter your address after your all done. So can I basically just put another address?

And if there was a problem wouldn't they have put it on hold right away when they ask in the beginning for the address?

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

02-10-2004 12:38:09

[quote37561a4fdf="Mr Sofa Sets"]I can answer your question from experience. When I first got my 5 FIP referrals I submitted it for approval, but got 3 more greens while waiting for the results. The following afternoon when I checked my account, it told me that 2 of my referrals had been put on hold.

Now, I was not on hold but I had to go through the verification process again. I still had 6 greens left after they took away credit for the two accounts that were on hold. That means they must not have looked at the referrals that completed an offer after I submitted for the first time. After I submitted for the second time, I received credit for all of my complete referrals.[/quote37561a4fdf]

this is what i was looking for, thank you very much, well i hope my first 5 are valid or ill be waiting another 2 weeks by going through the validation process again X

crow216

03-10-2004 15:50:25

This pisses me off so much because I wasn't even notified he was putting my address, he just did it and im gonna get screwed.