Ok ENOUGH newbie topics!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9611

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 15:25:48

Im kinda getting sick of reading the topics that ask

1. If the emails are the same
2. Can i cancel this offer
3. Would it be ok if i ______

Enough is enough, we've had too many of those topics, were not here to teach you how to scam Gratis, its not like they make money if you actually finish their site.

I mean acceptiable questions would be discussion of like STV dates and what do i need to do for this offer or even which offer is recommended. But non of those i wanna cancel how do i and which is the easiest to cancel. Cause Gratis actually loses money if you get your ipod, and especially if your just referring yourself. If you wanna know these things then learn them yourself by trial and error or find a buddy thats willing to teach you, but no as a post on the forums, at most a pm. Anyone agree with me here?

ScottG

24-03-2005 15:30:02

No i disagree.. and i know your talking about the post that i just posted.. O look at the PROFESSIONAL!! Aw.. so cute.. Just cuz im considered a n00b to this board (which doesnt bother me at ALL), dont mean you can say wat and wat not to post! Im takin a stand for ALL the n00b's on this board, We put up with too much crap from people like you.. Let us speak our mind and you dont like it well too damn bad.. go post your professional shit somewhere else then if you dont like it! Im tryin to get me an iPod and damit i WILL!! Thank you and goodnight

Collateral

24-03-2005 15:31:42

[quoteae46e09776="ScottG"]No i disagree.. and i know your talking about the post that i just posted.. O look at the PROFESSIONAL!! Aw.. so cute.. Just cuz im considered a n00b to this board (which doesnt bother me at ALL), dont mean you can say wat and wat not to post! Im takin a stand for ALL the n00b's on this board, We put up with too much crap from people like you.. Let us speak our mind and you dont like it well too damn bad.. go post your professional shit somewhere else then if you dont like it! Im tryin to get me an iPod and damit i WILL!! Thank you and goodnight[/quoteae46e09776]

Just use the search option and a little common sense and you should be all set. No offense to you but this is for all the newbs. Sorry if I sounded like a dick just there.

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 15:31:55

[quotec4f52b0c02="ScottG"]No i disagree.. and i know your talking about the post that i just posted.. O look at the PROFESSIONAL!! Aw.. so cute.. Just cuz im considered a n00b to this board (which doesnt bother me at ALL), dont mean you can say wat and wat not to post! Im takin a stand for ALL the n00b's on this board, We put up with too much crap from people like you.. Let us speak our mind and you dont like it well too damn bad.. go post your professional shit somewhere else then if you dont like it! Im tryin to get me an iPod and damit i WILL!! Thank you and goodnight[/quotec4f52b0c02]

ok go ahead speak your mind and get banned for not reading the rules, you are NOT allowed to post topics such as teaching how to cancel and cheat, were not here to teach you how to cheat.

PodTopia

24-03-2005 15:33:03

Again, CompFreak is right that there aret oo many noobs that don't read the rules. I have nothing against the obedient ones.

Archon810

24-03-2005 15:34:43

use the freaking search, it's way faster to get answers that way.

ScottG

24-03-2005 15:34:47

Actually i thank you.. the search option is very helpful.. and if i make the mistake of posting twice well dang.. im sorry lol but lets not make a HUGE scene out of it!! Get a life honestly.. if all you gotta do is say o you stupid n00b's.. your so stupid.. then damn you gay as hell!! lol O look at me im telling a n00b wat to do..im BAD NOW!!

Collateral

24-03-2005 15:35:42

[quoteed889814da="ScottG"]Actually i thank you.. the search option is very helpful.. and if i make the mistake of posting twice well dang.. im sorry lol but lets not make a HUGE scene out of it!! Get a life honestly.. if all you gotta do is say o you stupid n00b's.. [bed889814da]your so stupid[/bed889814da].. then damn you gay as hell!! lol O look at me im telling a n00b wat to do..im BAD NOW!![/quoteed889814da]

English Lesson #8

It's "you're" not "your". KTHXBYE

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 15:35:59

[quoted7b1113195="ScottG"]Actually i thank you.. the search option is very helpful.. and if i make the mistake of posting twice well dang.. im sorry lol but lets not make a HUGE scene out of it!! Get a life honestly.. if all you gotta do is say o you stupid n00b's.. your so stupid.. then damn you gay as hell!! lol O look at me im telling a n00b wat to do..im BAD NOW!![/quoted7b1113195]

show me one place in this topic where i said noobs were stupid? You guys need to learn to look around and read the rules before you make posts, ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH REFERRAL LINKS

ScottG

24-03-2005 15:44:53

Collateral, its people like you that piss me off.. go be an English teacher OK.. "its you're not your" ...... whatever.. who really gives a flying flilik..

OK and for CoMpFrEaK, you never once said n00B's were stupid.. but it was stated in different words.. I'm not stupid i know Wat people say all the time.. if there was a thing next to my name that said 1500 posts, o then i would be given some respect.. well you gotta start somewhere so here i am.. and I'm here to stay

Stroid

24-03-2005 15:49:51

ScottG i will tell you to STFU now and if that doesnt work i can ban you what would you like

ScottG

24-03-2005 15:52:04

ill shut up.. I'm just frustrated
sorry

Archon810

24-03-2005 15:59:09

you're here to stay? i really dont see it happening.

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 16:20:30

[quote16149b80a9="ScottG"]ill shut up.. I'm just frustrated
sorry[/quote16149b80a9]

non of this is directly directed at you, your free to ask those questions as long as its not done in public and the other party is willing to answer them. I made this post cuase i've been here too long and seen too many newbies make these "how can i scam Gratis" (relitive idea) posts. And to be honest many of us are sick of it, its directed at anyone that makes those types of posts, not just you.

tunaperez

24-03-2005 18:38:12

Nope, I don't agree with you. And I certainly don't agree with your spelling )

ScottG

24-03-2005 18:45:42

I'm not tryin to "scam Gratis" at all! However i am 16 years old and am not exactly flowing with money to be payin LARGE amounts of money a month for some of these offers.. so all im tryin to do is do a fair offer for a price thats not too much to ask.. I watch the techTV thing about www.freeipods.com and no matter what offer i do Gratis STILL gets there money PLUS MORE!! So im just lookin for offers that are affordable for me, not lookin to scam ANYONE! just wanted to clear that all up.. sorry if i seemed like i was just tryin to scam Gratis..

PoPoJiJo

24-03-2005 18:56:01

I dunt lik peaple hoo spel stuf rong lol j/p

hay i realeyesed i spelt stuph rong mi bad

Retro

24-03-2005 19:11:25

^ who cares if people spell stuff wrong, it's the internet not a term paper

But yes new people more often then not don't read the rules. So many of the questions that are asked could easily be searched. There are so many forums that I don't even register for, I just search for the answer to my question (and I find it almost all of the time). I don't see why someone just can't look a couple of posts down and see that someone asked the same question.

Maybe there can be a Newbie thread sticky, where all newbies can asks stupid questions and someone will actually answer them.

jennie084

24-03-2005 20:03:07

I did read the rules, but apologize for starting quite a few threads. I'm just trying to keep myself busy while hoping my ipod will eventually go STV.

On behalf of all of the "newbies" -- it's exciting to come across a board full of people who

a) have actually received items from Gratis
b) know a lot more about the process since they've been through it themselves
c) agree with you that it's not a scam/don't accuse you of wasting time/money on a scam
d) are going through the same thing at the same time (waiting for something to be approved or STV)

thanks to all of the old-timers who have been nice to those of us who are new to this whole thing

Jen

edit aah, I'm a "User" now (and no longer a "Newbie") wink

stoavio

24-03-2005 20:03:16

This forum isn't here to educate people on how to defraud Gratis. I agree, it would make things easier for everyone if you'd all just use the search feature. If you believe you have a unique question and starting a new thread is justified, then you should do it )

There are a lot of repeat threads on here. I always search before posting.

PoPoJiJo

24-03-2005 20:06:02

[quote26cce0e9ab="Retro"]^ who cares if people spell stuff wrong, it's the internet not a term paper

But yes new people more often then not don't read the rules. So many of the questions that are asked could easily be searched. There are so many forums that I don't even register for, I just search for the answer to my question (and I find it almost all of the time). I don't see why someone just can't look a couple of posts down and see that someone asked the same question.

Maybe there can be a Newbie thread sticky, where all newbies can asks stupid questions and someone will actually answer them.[/quote26cce0e9ab]

I was kidding

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 20:07:04

[quoteee90fbfe5e="jennie084"]I did read the rules, but apologize for starting quite a few threads. I'm just trying to keep myself busy while hoping my ipod will eventually go STV.

On behalf of all of the "newbies" -- it's exciting to come across a board full of people who

c) agree with you that it's not a scam/don't accuse you of wasting time/money on a scam
d) are going through the same thing at the same time (waiting for something to be approved or STV)

thanks to all of the old-timers who have been nice to those of us who are new to this whole thing

Jen

edit aah, I'm a "User" now (and no longer a "Newbie") wink[/quoteee90fbfe5e]

hehe Congrats ^_~, i can see you and stoavio becomming future old members wink

jennie084

24-03-2005 20:08:42

[quote2bbd1666cd="CoMpFrEaK"][quote2bbd1666cd="jennie084"]I did read the rules, but apologize for starting quite a few threads. I'm just trying to keep myself busy while hoping my ipod will eventually go STV.

Jen

edit aah, I'm a "User" now (and no longer a "Newbie") wink[/quote2bbd1666cd]

hehe Congrats ^_~, i can see you and stoavio becomming future old members wink[/quote2bbd1666cd]

If I'm still around in a few months, hopefully it will NOT be because I'm still processing roll

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 20:32:23

[quoted6421bb54f="jennie084"][quoted6421bb54f="CoMpFrEaK"][quoted6421bb54f="jennie084"]I did read the rules, but apologize for starting quite a few threads. I'm just trying to keep myself busy while hoping my ipod will eventually go STV.

Jen

edit aah, I'm a "User" now (and no longer a "Newbie") wink[/quoted6421bb54f]

hehe Congrats ^_~, i can see you and stoavio becomming future old members wink[/quoted6421bb54f]

If I'm still around in a few months, hopefully it will NOT be because I'm still processing roll[/quoted6421bb54f]

it will be because you've are about to finish all the Gratis/Offer Centric sites wink

jennie084

24-03-2005 20:40:32

Ahh.. I don't think I have the patience! Honestly, all I really want is my ipod and one of those cheesy free ipod t-shirts .. (and maybe a handbag, although it's not worth the referrals)

We'll see, we'll see. Seriously, I'm amazed that so many people here have received so much from these free sites --- it's incredible.

Collateral

24-03-2005 20:42:19

[quoteea5b19eb73="jennie084"]Ahh.. I don't think I have the patience! Honestly, all I really want is my ipod and one of those cheesy free ipod t-shirts .. (and maybe a handbag, although it's not worth the referrals)

We'll see, we'll see. Seriously, I'm amazed that so many people here have received so much from these free sites --- it's incredible.[/quoteea5b19eb73]

You'll probably become addicted to these free sites. I know I have. It's taken over my life. I sit on the computer 12/24 7 days a week. I need to calm down shock

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 20:45:33

[quote51a0133e91="jennie084"]Ahh.. I don't think I have the patience! Honestly, all I really want is my ipod and one of those cheesy free ipod t-shirts .. (and maybe a handbag, although it's not worth the referrals)

We'll see, we'll see. Seriously, I'm amazed that so many people here have received so much from these free sites --- it's incredible.[/quote51a0133e91]

lol, you haven't received the shirt yet? Hum maybe one of the old members can hook you up? (AHEM CG?!?!) (if you really want we may be able to get you one thats new)

jennie084

24-03-2005 20:50:53

[quote23213a5bcb="CoMpFrEaK"][quote23213a5bcb="jennie084"]Ahh.. I don't think I have the patience! Honestly, all I really want is my ipod and one of those cheesy free ipod t-shirts .. (and maybe a handbag, although it's not worth the referrals)

We'll see, we'll see. Seriously, I'm amazed that so many people here have received so much from these free sites --- it's incredible.[/quote23213a5bcb]

lol, you haven't received the shirt yet? Hum maybe one of the old members can hook you up? (AHEM CG?!?!) (if you really want we may be able to get you one thats new)[/quote23213a5bcb]

actually.. I haven't even received the ipod yet ( processing for 17 days and counting.....

CoMpFrEaK

24-03-2005 20:56:38

[quote8c61d98518="jennie084"][quote8c61d98518="CoMpFrEaK"][quote8c61d98518="jennie084"]Ahh.. I don't think I have the patience! Honestly, all I really want is my ipod and one of those cheesy free ipod t-shirts .. (and maybe a handbag, although it's not worth the referrals)

We'll see, we'll see. Seriously, I'm amazed that so many people here have received so much from these free sites --- it's incredible.[/quote8c61d98518]

lol, you haven't received the shirt yet? Hum maybe one of the old members can hook you up? (AHEM CG?!?!) (if you really want we may be able to get you one thats new)[/quote8c61d98518]

actually.. I haven't even received the ipod yet ( processing for 17 days and counting.....[/quote8c61d98518]

Oh dont complain, i was part of the 1 month+ processing time prior to Christmas wink