Just a quick question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9526

SpectacleElement

23-03-2005 21:30:31

So apparently 2 of my referrals have been put on hold, but the remaining 3 have been confirmed. I was wondering if I found 2 other people to sign up would I be able to get them confirmed and thus still be able to get my iPod? I'm fighting these two referrals because I believe them to be unique users and understand why they could have seen that they weren't unique. So I was wondering if I was still able to get my iPod if I get two other people to replace the two referrals that got put on hold.

thomas moore

23-03-2005 21:43:40

yes, get two new referrals and have them go green and submit approval ! good luck!

SpectacleElement

24-03-2005 22:15:41

Your Status
While you have completed all the requirements to get a FREE iPod, we have reviewed your account and referral offer completions and have placed your account on hold. We have determined that your referrals appear to not be unique users. Because we make money from advertisers who only pay us for unique users, we cannot credit you for these referrals.

You have not received credit for 1 or more of your referrals because they do not appear to be unique user(s).

Can I still get my free iPod if I get two other referrals to replace the two that have been put on hold? I have my doubts since it says that [u4ed9fb8fc1]my[/u4ed9fb8fc1] account has been placed on hold.

CoMpFrEaK

25-03-2005 00:10:13

[quote84b21346ef="SpectacleElement"]Your Status
While you have completed all the requirements to get a FREE iPod, we have reviewed your account and referral offer completions and have placed your account on hold. We have determined that your referrals appear to not be unique users. Because we make money from advertisers who only pay us for unique users, we cannot credit you for these referrals.

You have not received credit for 1 or more of your referrals because they do not appear to be unique user(s).

Can I still get my free iPod if I get two other referrals to replace the two that have been put on hold? I have my doubts since it says that [u84b21346ef]my[/u84b21346ef] account has been placed on hold.[/quote84b21346ef]

Open a support ticket asking Gratis to take you off hold and that you will find the new referrals.