One of my referrals was rejected... now what?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9452

DL

23-03-2005 08:20:21

As I mentioned in a previous post, two of my referrals (my mom and brother) live at the same address, so I was expecting a hitch when I submitted for approval two weeks ago.

Sure enough, I checked my status page today, and it says that one of my referrals (my mom) "does not appear to be a unique user". By her email address, it says "referral not approved." However, the other four referrals are all still green. (BTW, does this mean I'm "on hold"? It doesn't say that specifically anywhere on the page.)

It also doesn't say anywhere on the site what to do next. It seems to me that with two of the referrals living at the same address, I'm not going to have a lot of luck requesting approval through CS inquiries. Should I try and find another referral, and re-submit for approval?

Thoughts or suggestions?

Archon810

23-03-2005 08:43:47

obviously u won't get anywhere by submitting another time because your mom and brother live at the same address, which is a violation of TOS.

DL

23-03-2005 09:12:41

[quote34a1912875]obviously u won't get anywhere by submitting another time because your mom and brother live at the same address, which is a violation of TOS.[/quote34a1912875]

I meant that I would try to re-submit after finding another referral to replace the one that was not approved.

Collateral

23-03-2005 09:14:50

Well, it you were on hold it would say on your status page. If you aren't, I would just find another referral and then re-submit for approval.