almost there...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9444

metfoo

23-03-2005 04:17:34

i have 9 of my 10. several people are waiting to go green. i wish this process would go quicker.....

wootwoot

23-03-2005 09:11:38

If you think that takes long just wait till after you have the 10 people. I have been waiting for my order to move from the processing stage for over 2 weeks now. I wish they would hurry up and send the next shipment.

sunnyd1525

24-03-2005 10:59:39

[quote5eb1351aa9="wootwoot"]If you think that takes long just wait till after you have the 10 people. I have been waiting for my order to move from the processing stage for over 2 weeks now. I wish they would hurry up and send the next shipment.[/quote5eb1351aa9]

<sarcasm>
Gawd, yeah... I wish they would hurry the heck up and ship me my free stuff! It's ridiculous that they take so long to ship free stuff to me, I'm mean gawd! roll
</sarcasm>

D Just kidding man. We're all in the same boat. It's like watching water boil. But damn, there's nothing else to do at work for me besides browsing the internet (since I put in my two weeks that is). I feel your pain about the wait, but we've all got to remember that we're getting this stuff for free !