a few questions :)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9165

jennie084

20-03-2005 10:44:50

Hi,

In reading a different thread about 2 different people signing up from the same computer (with the same IP address) I was wondering the extent to which they track IP addresses. I signed up using one computer, but have been obsessively signing in from multiple computers to check my status (I'm currently "processing" and waiting to be STV). Could this be a problem? I've signed in to check my account from my bf's computer before, and he has his own account. I'm assuming that if I was put on hold for this I could explain myself off of hold since I am not really breaking any rules, but I'm kind of wishing I just limited myself to my computer for anything ipod related.

Changing addresses? Is that ok? I signed up over the summer when I stumbled across this site in a popup, but didn't really try to do it until the end of December. I forgot whether I had signed up using my home address or my school address, and Gratis said that we have a chance to change our address when we place an order, so it didnt matter. I wanted to have it sent to my school address, but I have a "Campus Box #" (although someone is there to sign for packages and stuff, so it's not really the same as a PO Box) but since they don't send to PO Boxes I figured "better safe than sorry" and entered in my home address.

I guess the main thing I am asking is... [b439ab63b27]Is it possible to be put on hold after you have been approved?[/b439ab63b27] If so, would your status change to "On Hold" or something like that? I've been "processing" since 3/8 (12 days) and I'm hoping that everything is ok.

thanks

wink