Advice/Opinions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9071

theysayjump

18-03-2005 21:27:23

OK i need some advice or peoples opinions please......I've been trading on here quite a bit to get refs for my freeipods account. i signed up under hovigga cos i broke gratis rules (referred my wife who lives with me) unintentionally. i haven't used that other account and wrote to gratis asking if i would be put on hold (long before i started trading) and they said as long as i don't use the old account then i "should be fine". now I've been put on hold twice since hovigga sent for approval. the 1st time was last week or the week before, i wrote to them and they said it was cos my referrals were not unique. i complained and they took me off hold "after reviewing my account". now after he has sent for approval again I've been put back on hold for the same reason! i wrote to them but i wont get a reply till Monday. does anyone have any thoughts on what i should do? should i just give up on gratis and use OC instead? will my other gratis account be affected?

id appreciate any help you guys could give me!

thanks
frank

tunaperez

20-03-2005 14:51:50

The same thing happened to me... a friend signed up from my computer and they put me on hold, but once I explained it to them I was taken off of hold and I got my iPod. I would write them an explaination of everything that has happened, and if that doesn't work you may want to try another company.

ScarlettsMom

20-03-2005 18:45:10

I would just be patient with them - I have found that they have been pretty flexible in some cases, as the case above.

Good luck.

theysayjump

21-03-2005 17:18:50

cool, thanks guys!

hovigga

21-03-2005 19:18:25

your off hold. no need to worry any more! + karma for you!

theysayjump

21-03-2005 20:18:21

sweet! i gave you some too D