how long for blockbuster..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8806

arfster

16-03-2005 09:40:44

i hope im posting in the right place, but generally how long does it take for the offer i completed, blockbuster, to go through?...and how exactly do most of u guys on here go about getting referrals, i have 2 credit cards i can use for myself..and i plan to sign up my brother and other family memebers.....w/their own cc's, also if i sign up on my laptop then move it to another isp far away, 200 miles, and do one of my own ref will there be a way for them to spot me or will it be alright for me to do it or should i reset my cookies or something or should i not do it at all ) ?...man i hope i dont sound dumb....

dmorris68

16-03-2005 19:16:23

If you're even considering defrauding the system, then yeah, that's pretty dumb. Gratis is pretty aggressive about rooting out fraud, and you'll likely get yourself and your referrals put on indefinite hold. They don't only look at credit cards or IP's.

My advice is to do it legit like the rest of us and then you'll have nothing (or at least less) to worry about.

As far as BlockBuster credit, it usually appears in 2-3 days.

thomas moore

17-03-2005 10:15:26

didn't you already post this? try using the search function for quicker answers... 8)

arfster

18-03-2005 15:16:37

if my sister were to legitmately complete an offer but lived in the same home address i did would that put up a flag and put me on hold?

dmorris68

19-03-2005 08:37:43

Yes, most likely. Referrals with the same address is one of the most common causes for holds.