infone

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=879

thadoggfather

28-09-2004 20:12:42

hey, i just signed up for fip.com the other day, and i used infone to complete MY offer... i heard i wont get charged unless i use the card... just in case i wanted to cancel the account on the website (as a guide told me i could) but could never figure out WHERE to cancel...

GRRR and I got like 7 yellows, 0 greens (

I hope my patience doesn't run low lol

EDIT and i have a question lots of people's signatures say "sent to vender" whats this deal?

kei

28-09-2004 21:06:42

regaurding your infone question
from what i've heard (i myself haven't used the infone offer) you don't need to cancel, that's the good thing about it (besides the $10 amazon card)

regaurding your sent to vender question
it's the new IP3 (in prgoress 3) for fip.com, just means that your order has been placed and it's waiting to be shiped though that doesn't really make sense because ive been STV for 1 month now...

ThisSunAlsoRises

28-09-2004 21:20:20

to cancel infone you have to call 1-800-411-1111 and ask for customer support.

himurak23

28-09-2004 22:34:37

Is infone still available for you guys? I had a referral sign up for it yesterday, and another tried today but it says thats it's unavailable. I've had the same thing happen to me with the Boca Java promo. One referral signed up, another couldn't do it.

This lead me to believe that only one referral can sign up for each promo under me. But someone on the board said otherwise. Can you let me know if your infone link still works after having one referral sign up for it? By the way, the person that signed up for infone signed up from a different computer than the other person that wants to sign up for it now. Two whole different IPs. Thanks.

ThisSunAlsoRises

28-09-2004 23:28:02

like it says in NUMEROUS topics... infone is available only from about 1230AM - 11AM EST.

himurak23

29-09-2004 11:54:02

I have read those topics but when I say it's not available, I don't mean the link isn't there. The link was there (this was at 930pm PST which would make it 1230 EST) but when you click it, the new window opens up with the plain text, "This offer is currently unavailable. Please choose another." or something along those lines.

In my previous post, I said that Boca Java was the same thing and I thought that because one person signed up for it already, someone else can't. I am at work right now at 1150am PST and the Boca Java link works. So I guess like someone said before, the same IP address can only complete an offer once.

himurak23

29-09-2004 12:02:35

Sorry about the double post. Is there an edit button on these forums?

I forgot to add that even though someone signed up for infone on my computer, making it so that i can't sign up for it again, That wouldn't explain why my friend's computer would show the same message as mine. As nobody has signed up on his computer.

BlingKing

29-09-2004 14:02:54

YOU ARE USING AOL! DON'T USE AOL AND IT WILL WORK!

himurak23

29-09-2004 15:52:40

umm... If you are referring to me then no, I am not using AOL. But my friend was. So ill try to have him do it through just IE.

BlingKing

29-09-2004 15:55:51

Yeah. 2 of my referrals did the same thing and they were like. "It says offer not available." and both times they were using AOL. When they went on IE it worked fine.