Looking into signing up for this, have a couple questions...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8768

in2themystik

15-03-2005 18:00:35

I want an iPod, but can't really afford one, so I was looking into these offers. My first question is, I looked over the offers that you have to sign up for, and a lot of them involve signing up for things that are not cheap, even when they have a free trial, or free sample, etc. What offers are the best or the cheapest to sign up for, that aren't going to get me roped into to paying out the ear for something I can't afford?

Another question, word seems to be that freeipods.com come is legit, but what about other similar websites, like phreeipods.com, and something like freemacgear.com... are they also legit and work the same way?

Thanks for any help! D

thomas moore

15-03-2005 18:11:02

well i would say thats great! and good luck! first off use the search function on this site to answer most of the questions you have! there is a plethora of information submitted in threads ! just a little hint... also i would say any of the trilegiant offers aka 1$ offers are the best, some are instant ie.) travelers advantage so it works even better, and if you go over the trail you wont pay more then 10 $ usually, not to mention some of the services are very helpful! and give you free stuff like lowes gift certificates or circuit city ones! awesome? yes ... i hope it helps

in2themystik

15-03-2005 18:41:58

Once you get credit approval, can you cancel the service if you don't want it, or do you have to wait till you get all of your referrals and then get approved overall?

thomas moore

15-03-2005 19:10:25

either way, but we dont discuss cancellation here on these forums be for warned

in2themystik

15-03-2005 19:24:28

Alrighty, thanks!

Stroid

15-03-2005 19:36:14

thanks thomas

thomas moore

15-03-2005 22:58:05

no problem this is a community and i like to help where i can wink