Question about multiple referrals

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8425

piratefan2118

11-03-2005 13:36:03

I have a pretty close knit group of friends, and when I told them about my free stuff endeavors, most of them were pretty receptive about helping me out. They dint really want to put in the time to refer people, but are really good friends and said they'd try whatever services in order to help me out. I'm just curious if the same people show up in my different accounts (same account, but for the different websites), will they be rejected? All the referrals will be done correctly, but none of the people helping me have any desire to get these things for themselves. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Collateral

11-03-2005 13:39:09

What you mean is if your friends sign up under you for multiple sites will they be rejected? Answer is no. You can have your friends sign up under different sites for you.

piratefan2118

11-03-2005 15:43:57

They're not making multiple accounts, just 1 account. I was just curious if I had the same names under my referrals for all the sights, even if they legitimately complete an offer, would my account be put on hold. Basically, if i had my friend (lets call him Joe) sign up for me on freeipods freeipodshuffles and freeflatscreens, and he does three legitimate offers, would that be allowed?

dmorris68

11-03-2005 17:00:12

Yes, you should be fine. There are no restrictions on duplicate referrers across the different sites, it's dupes on the same site that get you in trouble.