DEAD

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8380

kaymin

10-03-2005 22:08:13

So everyone finished their free psps is waiting on processing and has no need to post here right? lol thats what i'm doing atleast and this part of the forums is super dead.. So i thought i would spruce things up by saying check out phreepsps! it has psp acceessories!!!!! I'm working on it and if anyone wnats to get paid to get them selfes some accessories hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Phbs83

10-03-2005 22:34:44

Yep, it's really true this forum is a bit dead;) I'm currently doing some trades, but I might join using your link sometime next week for the accessoiries of course;) Do they have nice offers??

kaymin

10-03-2005 22:37:48

ehh, the offers are ok, i would like better. Efax is probably the best price wise. Then, juno for 6.95. and then if you like cigars, wine or beer theres some good offers for you! There are some free trial, only pay for shipping ones too!

PodTopia

11-03-2005 03:43:03

The offers aren't bad. I'm getting hooked up with one SWEET package though. So I love them ).

bruman

11-03-2005 11:49:42

yea i need some money for psp games and a 1gb memory card D

kaymin

11-03-2005 14:22:19

this site has both those! plus i'll give you a few bux to sign up!

CronoDekar

11-03-2005 16:38:36

Signed up for phreepsps as part of a trade and wanted to do Beer Across America, but alas, they can't ship to Kansas (

Might go for the three games for four referrals -- that seems to be the best deal for me, though there aren't a lot of early games I really want so far.

kaymin

11-03-2005 18:19:44

gt4 on the internet will rule!

kaymin

12-03-2005 16:35:49

DUDE, phreepsps has some sweet offers now! PM me for a link i'll pay a lil bit if u want!

gman225

12-03-2005 22:41:51

What are the offers?

kaymin

13-03-2005 00:19:33

hold on, listen to this, its such a good idea lol, doing an offer on pdatech4free for the admin gets you a green on phreepsps lol, pay for one offer get 2 greens, i like it!

"Offer Description
liliPDAtech4free.comlili
Sign up complete a offer using the same email address used for phreeipods.com get a green here and there. After completion open a support ticket with what offer you did. IF YOU DID THIS OFFER PLEASE OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET AND LET US KNOW
You will be credited within Once you go green
4 Seasons of Wine
Your Special 4 Seasons Introductory Offer Get 6 bottles free with the purchase of 6 bottles! That is 12 Bottles of Premium Wine Only $4.99 per Bottle (normal retail average of $16/bottle, regular member price of $10/bottle)
You will be credited within 5 business days
Appera
Show off a new brighter smile by signing up and trying Appera's teeth whitening program for FREEli. Limited time only try it today.
You will be credited within 7-10 days
Beer Across America
Beer Across America presents... A special limited-time offer for you today! Receive two expertly selected six-packs for the price of one -- only $10.99li That's 50% off the regular price, delivered to your door with
BLOCKBUSTER
Rent DVDs from BLOCKBUSTER Online™ Rent unlimited DVDs plus two free in-store coupons each month. Free shipping. No return dates.
You will be credited within Same Day
Cigar Affair
Cigar Affair presents... A special limited-time offer for you today! Receive five expertly selected hand-rolled premium cigars -- only $12.50li -- 50% off the regular price, delivered to your door with the Cigar Caddy travel case as Your FREE Gift! Order Today!
Columbia House DVD
Join and get 5 DVDs for $.49 each plus shipping and processing! Check out the great selection at Columbia House!
You will be credited within 3-5 days
Deception Wrinkle Cream
Say "Goodbye" to wrinkles and fine lines instantly when you use the one and only Deception®! Wrinkles and fine lines are visible because we see the shadows created by indentations and folds in the skin. Deception® eliminates the shadows and therefore, the wrinkles! VOGUE, ALLURE, REDBOOK, OPRAH, and so many more agree. This is the answer to fine lines and wrinkles!
DermFX
Order your FREE 7-day trial of DermFx weight-loss patches today and pay only shipping! Our product is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. DERMFX Increases metabolism gently and naturally. It is Easy to apply, with no pills or powdered shakes. It is A plan with safe and effective results TRY IT TODAY FREE!
Earthlink
EarthLink is running specials on both Dial-Up and High Speed Internet for new subscribers. Unlimited Dial-Up is half off for 6 months, then only $21.95/mo. Cable Internet is only $19.95/mo. for 6months, then $41.95/mo. and DSL is $19.95/mo for 6 months, then $39.95/mo. respectively thereafter.
eFax
eFax Free Trial - Special Offer FREE 30-day trial of eFax Plus - Send and receive faxes directly to your email - No more waiting at the fax machine - Click now to get your own local or toll-free fax number and your faxes delivered into your inbox CLICK HERE! If you are not interested in receiving faxes sent directly to your email do not sign up
Juno
LIMITED TIME OFFER! Get Juno Platinum for only $6.95 a month for your first 12 months. Fast, reliable Internet access now at a 30% savings off the regular monthly price. Juno SpeedBand allows the user to surf the web up to five times faster using the existing phone jack. Includes pop-up blocker and Juno MegaMail with 25MB of e-mail storage - PLUS Juno Platinum featuring unlimited surfing. NOW ONLY, SAVE OVER 30% compared to the regular price - Get Juno SpeedBand for just $9.95 a month for your first 12 months.
Lingo
With Lingo's unlimited plan, you'll have everything you're used to with your current home phone system and a lot more. There's nothing to miss except for your large monthly phone bill. Sign up today and get 1 MONTH FREE!
Longevity
Longevity - The Scientific Breakthrough to Anti-Aging! The first and only product in the world that combines the best anti-aging ingredients known to man! Slow time with the Ultimate Anti-Aging Product! Be the envy of all your friends.
LuckySurf.com
Sign-up for the net's premier online lottery. Play 10 games or more for your chance at our $2MM daily drawing. Net's best odds around. CC required.
MiracleBurn
Miracleburn® contains the patented ingredient, AdvantraZ® the most powerful fat burner available without a prescription. Try It Free - Just $5.95 S&H
My Daily Dose
Nutrition you will feel working everyday. The 5 most vital pills your body needs - In easy daily packs. Try it free. Just $5.95 Shipping and Handling.
NetZero
NZ Platinum offers fast, reliable Internet access for only $9.95 a month. At $14.95, NZ HiSpeed allows the user to surf the web up to five times faster using the existing phone jack.
Orexis
Orexis™ is the first Male Sexual Enhancement product with both immediate and long term guaranteed results.
Pet Chews
PetChewsTM is the scientifically advanced pet anti-aging system. Tasty treats that give your dog or cat longer & happier life. Free Trial! $5.95 S&H
PetCareRX
Spend $85.00 today and receive free shipping! Visit PetCareRX - Order today and get a free Krypton Guardian Flashlight.
You will be credited within 5-7 Days
Serenity™
Introducing the Tiny Happy Pill The Serenity™ Mood Enhancer. Just Imagine – you can change your outlook on life in just 1-3 weeks. It’s true, Serenity™ customers see results in just 1-3 weeks. You will know within YOUR FIRST BOTTLE, if Serenity™ is for you.
Stamps.com
See for yourself why Stamps.com is the leading service for buying and printing postage online. Get $5 FREE postage when you sign up for Stamps.com. Qualify for the prize when you stay on past the 4 week trial.
Trimlife Plus the Ultimate Dieter's Vitamin
We have combined the ultimate fat burner with the Ultimate Dieter's Vitamin Supplement and we are giving it away! Click for a free sample.
USA Today
Subscribe to daily delivery of USA Today and get up to 8 weeks free and an online discount rate as a low as $2.00 per week A 47% savings off the newsstand price! Act now and get two free bonus gifts shipped direct to your door! USA Today. Never Gray.
Vonage
Vonage Broadband Phone Service. Use your broadband connection to save money on all your phone calls.
Wall Street Journal
8 Weeks of the Wall Street Journal FREE Lock In Your Savings! Subscribe now to the Wall Street Journal
YourStar.com
Name A Star with Universal Star Council. Always a favorite at Christmas and Hanukkah, as well as birthdays and other special occasions as one of the more unique gifts out there, Universal Star Council's YourStar.com website offers several new unique angles to engage the customer, including -A Silver, Gold or Platinum Naming Package -Customer's Choice of Constellation -Better price points to the customer -FREE ground shipping for all orders -Donation to the Make A Wish Foundation -30 Day Money Back Guarantee -2 Night + Overnight options to the USA, Canada and 20 other countries
You will be credited within 5 business days"

CronoDekar

13-03-2005 05:02:34

It's good to be the admin!

J4320

13-03-2005 16:40:20

[quote9493502841="kaymin"]gt4 on the internet will rule![/quote9493502841]

I just want one for internet and stuff.

cgtennis10

13-03-2005 18:10:53

i have 5 yellows on psps4free and im pretty sure 2 of them are going green so i just need 3 more.... Anyone want to help me out and sign up?

PodTopia

13-03-2005 18:13:39

Wow....stupidest post ever in this topic? Post in the trading thread.

kaymin

14-03-2005 23:33:03

So! anyone intersted in phreepsps? I'll pay or trade if i can!

idrinklisterine

14-04-2005 19:36:05

[quote59b435881e]
"Offer Description
liliPDAtech4free.comlili
Sign up complete a offer using the same email address used for phreeipods.com get a green here and there. After completion open a support ticket with what offer you did. IF YOU DID THIS OFFER PLEASE OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET AND LET US KNOW
You will be credited within Once you go green
[/quote59b435881e]

Is this offer still available?

PodTopia

14-04-2005 19:50:30

No, it's closed.

kaymin

14-04-2005 22:38:57

actually its back now

idrinklisterine

15-04-2005 00:24:48

Ok just so I'm clear, you sign up for PDAtech4free.com under the admin and then get a green on phreeipods.com?