niggles... Did you laugh in their faces?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8300

LizM

10-03-2005 07:51:53

You said you were going to go to school and laugh at the "dicks who wouldn't buy it".

So how did it go? Ahh, to be a high school boy. How liberating.

Being 25, and a female of course, I can't go about things in the same way. I have to go out to lunch with my girlfriends, then casually introduce it into the conversation... or better yet, maybe I can ask someone to get something out of my purse for me... where my ipod will conveniently be placed, awaiting oohs and ahhs.

"Oh, that's just my free ipod. I told you guys about that a little while ago, remember? It's super cool to have. I was surprised you guys weren't interested. EVERYONE has one, you know. Oh well... "

Mwahahahahahaha! twisted

LizM

10-03-2005 08:02:17

Oh, any other stories of "payback" are more than welcome. I'm in full "screw you!" mode today, considering I'm getting my ipod tomorrow!!! )

amishjs

10-03-2005 08:34:49

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Great Post Liz!

I don't have any stories yet - I'll get my ipod when I get home from work tonight. My coworker is a huge skeptic, and even though I convinced him to sign up and go green, he still doesn't think I'll get it. Even when I showed him the freeipod sight saying 'Shipped' AND the tracking information on DHL, he still didn't believe it...he thinks I'm going to get a brick in the mail.

Oh man, its going to be great to come into work tomorrow!

LizM

10-03-2005 12:08:23

Awesome, amishjs!

I declare tomorrow official "In Your FACE!!!" Day.