Problems With Crediting?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8272

bballp6699

09-03-2005 18:56:09

I have 11 yellows right now on flatscreens. Six of which "should" be green. I haven't been credited in over a week for any offers. Anyone else having this problem?

The only thing I got credited with it 2 days ago I got credit for applying to a credit card like 7 days ago, but nothing since....

(

RealtorKen

12-03-2005 04:33:25

Yeah, 4 of mine should have gone green and nothing yet.

It has been a whole 3 days LoL

easportsea

12-03-2005 11:37:33

yup me 2 i have 4 yellows and its been almost a week. damn gratis, hurry the hell up so i could start the approval process. lol
gratis is extremely slow, that is why i tend to go for the OC sites. too bad they dont have a site for flatscreens.

kevxross

12-03-2005 11:48:47

Yep! I am 1/4 of those yellows and I have greened on a couple OC sites since. How long should I wait before emailing Gratis about giving me credit?

Sorry ea! I'm glad I'm not the only one holding you up, and that you're a patient guy.

nicd.01

12-03-2005 13:19:25

You have to wait at least 15 days before sending in a support ticket. Just make sure you have any confirmation e-mails the offer site sent you because they will ask for it.

wood

12-03-2005 16:29:44

You guys should check to make sure that your referal did everything correct. I've had tremendous success with getting credit on flatscreens.

In the past week ive had 5 day-old yellows go green.

kevxross

13-03-2005 11:39:38

Yep, just got credit after 5 days. I'm just impatient, especially when greens and trade ratings are involved..

I keep ALL emails I get in my free stuff email account. Gmail's archiving method is awesome for this stuff.

VGM

14-03-2005 20:00:18

I signed up for great fun 7 days ago. A friend signed up 6 days ago. Neither of us have credit yet. All other credit for great fun and other tril. offers have been given within 2-5 days...anyone else experiencing this?

RealtorKen

14-03-2005 20:30:38

Grummbbbllle

I have 11 yellows and 4 are waiting to go green but then I had 2 people sign up and got instant today.

So it looks like I only need 2 more

VGM

15-03-2005 02:38:08

alright so now my final referral has confirmed yet I sitll haven't gotten confirmed for my offer. I have already done two offers and nothing is working. First, my blockbuster offer got confirmed on the wrong site and gratis didn't care even though I had proof i signed up via freeflatscreens.com. Now, my Great Fun offer is not confirming and it has been 8 days. Gratis is really disappointing me now and this is the third or fourth time i've done a program.

dmorris68

15-03-2005 05:17:33

I wonder if Gratis has these technical glitches often, where somebody has multiple accounts (for different offers) and credit for one gets assigned to another?

On my iPod offer, I had a friend sign up using my referral. He also signed himself for a free Xbox on freegamingsystems.com. He completed his offer for the Xbox, then swore he completed another on my iPod referral, but credit for both showed up under his Xbox account! We both messaged Gratis about it, but they just said they couldn't transfer credit between offers. I wrote it off as just a mistake by my friend, figuring he was on the wrong webpage when he completed, but now that I'm hearing that others have seen this I have to wonder...

VGM

15-03-2005 11:24:33

alright, still no confirmation today. Any suggestions on what I should do? I already have my 8 referrals completed, as I have been waiting for weeks, maybe a month on just my referrals because of all the problems I've had. I really don't want to wait another week just to contact them about it. Any ideas?

VGM

15-03-2005 16:44:55

alright so update. My offer actually confirmed. I guess gratis is actually serious when they say it can take up to 15 days. My faith in them is restored. Now I just have to hope I don't get put on hold. I did everything legitimately, and wasn't put on hold for freepsps or freeipods, but all these horror stories on here are scaring me. How long should I expect approval to take? After that, how long is it usually taking before it's shipped?