Approved! ...STV?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8010

Lilbigboy5

07-03-2005 10:37:47

Finally was approved on March 2 after being on hold, taken off hold, and getting another referral.

Its been a long process! But I'm thrilled.

I noticed many say they were STV on March 2, I placed my order late on the night of March 2, and therefore probably just missed being STV that day.

Any clue when the next batch will be STV? Anyone else in the same boat as I am?

Kevin

LizM

07-03-2005 11:38:45

Me! Me! Me!

I placed my order at 8pm on March 2, and I believed I missed the STV batch as well. I'm still "Processing."

IF Gratis sends out a batch of ipods a week, then it's possible we could STV on Wednesday. That's just a guess, though. I'm not sure if the people who STV'd on the 2nd can even track the packages yet, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Check out the related threads on this forum.

Good luck, and post when you go STV! Maybe we'll go at the same time )

Tillertyler

07-03-2005 14:49:52

Requested approval on march 2nd and just got approved today, March 7th. At processing with u guys ), so hopefully that stv will come soon!

Godrockdj

07-03-2005 20:38:48

Requested approval on the third, got approved today!!!!!!!! Also in processing. This is awesome )

theclownoftightness

07-03-2005 21:37:03

Im processing still and started processing on the 2nd. Gratis said that the next order should go out in 1-2 weeks. So yeah!!!!! Free Ipod I cant wait!

penguin

07-03-2005 21:38:14

whoa i checked my status on campus around 5 pm and i was still waiting approval and i just checked now and i'm approved! does anyone know if approval ever expires? i still want the new 6 gig mini and it would be great if fip updates their minis so that i could order straight from them. should i just go ahead and get the 20 gig instead and try to exchange it at an apple store or sell it to buy a new mini from an apple store?

nm i just ordered the 20 gig. i'll go from there D

Tillertyler

08-03-2005 01:23:50

[quotec80a8dc72c="penguin"]whoa i checked my status on campus around 5 pm and i was still waiting approval and i just checked now and i'm approved! does anyone know if approval ever expires? i still want the new 6 gig mini and it would be great if fip updates their minis so that i could order straight from them. should i just go ahead and get the 20 gig instead and try to exchange it at an apple store or sell it to buy a new mini from an apple store?

nm i just ordered the 20 gig. i'll go from there D[/quotec80a8dc72c]

hehe yup, i was in the same dilemma as you. But i figure i can get at least a net 260 after shipping off ebay for it and I could use that money to buy the new ipod minis. I'm not sure if i can resist the temptation just to open it up when it comes though D.

My friend just got the new one and I was impressed how small and nice it was. so maybe i'll just keep it and avoid myself the hassle. The 18+ hours of battery life on the mini sure sounds sweet though.. P

tampagrl

08-03-2005 08:23:35

Anyone heard about the next shipment date? I was approved on 2/25 and STV 3/2 - now it just says "waiting on product." I haven't heard of any iPod shortages.