Just A Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7983

Lumin8or

06-03-2005 22:45:47

Hey guys, I just turned 18 and many of my friends have not made it that far yet, so we are "credit-cardless". I do have a check card and was thinking about taking up the teeth whitening offer since you get instant credit. Is it fair for each of my friends to sign up for that offer with their own name and address but use my check card for their $6.95 shipping fee? Or does that look like I changed my name and address 5 times?

CoMpFrEaK

06-03-2005 22:52:36

[quote81a6ea34e1="Lumin8or"]Hey guys, I just turned 18 and many of my friends have not made it that far yet, so we are "credit-cardless". I do have a check card and was thinking about taking up the teeth whitening offer since you get instant credit. Is it fair for each of my friends to sign up for that offer with their own name and address but use my check card for their $6.95 shipping fee? Or does that look like I changed my name and address 5 times?[/quote81a6ea34e1]

Thats kinda scamming the system isn't it? This does NOT apply to Gratis (at least to what i know) But advertiser companys such as Search Catcus do not moniter credit card information so they wont know its the same card. BUT Gratis seems a bit different. Also it would be suspicious if everyone did the same offer, they would probably put you on hold for that. I am not going to comment anymore, just cause its too close to cheating and i do not condem it, nor do the admins so becareful what you say.

venom7

07-03-2005 00:13:54

I had this same question too. I sent in a inquiry and they replied and said

"we ask that users complete offers independently on their own"

so i'm not going to risk getting put on hold. besides, i find it easier to just trade with people rather than trying to convince my friends that its real.

hope this helps, bye bye.

Lumin8or

07-03-2005 06:30:09

Sorry, I'm a total newb to all this, but what exactly is trading and how do you do it?

EatChex89

07-03-2005 08:05:01

[quote3a77e7b652="Lumin8or"]Sorry, I'm a total newb to all this, but what exactly is trading and how do you do it?[/quote3a77e7b652]

first off.. i say you buy webcertificates (google it..) or have them use their parents paypal as a debit card www.offersource.info/paypal

Trading is when you and another person sign up under each other on different sites. So say you and I wanted to trade, you wanted me to sign up under you on freeipods and I wanted you to sign up under freedesktoppc. Both you and I would use each others referral links and I would sign up under freeipods for you and complete an offer, and you would sign up and complete an offer for me under freedesktoppc...

got it? 8)