O CRAP... am i screwed!??!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7924

rxghost

06-03-2005 10:18:01

Ok i went to login into my freeipods.com site... and recently i changed my email.. so at the main screen i put in my old email cuz i forgot i changed it and my pass and it took me to the address screen where u put ur location info.. and i went O SHIT.. and backed out.. i forgot to go to member login (DOH!) but anyways i went to member login and put in my email that i changed to.. so basically i made another account with my original email by accident... am i screwed? i didnt put my address or anything in.. just made a empty account..

CoMpFrEaK

06-03-2005 10:21:46

[quoteede092fde7="rxghost"]Ok i went to login into my freeipods.com site... and recently i changed my email.. so at the main screen i put in my old email cuz i forgot i changed it and my pass and it took me to the address screen where u put ur location info.. and i went O SHIT.. and backed out.. i forgot to go to member login (DOH!) but anyways i went to member login and put in my email that i changed to.. so basically i made another account with my original email by accident... am i screwed? i didnt put my address or anything in.. just made a empty account..[/quoteede092fde7]

You may be screwed but as i said you will only when your going through verification

things to argue if your on hold
1. Accident
2. No shipping info
3. Didn't sign up under yourself

rxghost

06-03-2005 10:25:16

is there a chance they might not even catch it and put me on hold?

Redundancy

06-03-2005 11:20:31

i did the same thing and i got my ipod.

hovigga

06-03-2005 13:28:14

Send in a customer service ticket. Explain what you did. I told them about what me and 2 of my friends did (we had no intention of fraud), and they said that they reviewed my account, and I wouldnt get put on hold.

I think they are getting pretty understanding.

abrock124

06-03-2005 13:44:11

Hey man i did the same thing and i even entered my shipping info on both of them. I forgot i had signed up with my original email and then i made a new one just to avoid massive spam in my main account and signed up with that too. I contacted customer service immediately and told them what happened and they said i should be fine as long as i dont long into the other account anymore and it remains inactive. I am still kinda worried though .

yjz188

06-03-2005 14:39:45

[quotead521aa8c2="rxghost"]is there a chance they might not even catch it and put me on hold?[/quotead521aa8c2]

I had done the same, signed up under two emails b/c I didn't read the TOS. When I found out, I just left one of them idle and never logged in again. When I submitted for approval, I went through without a problem. As long as you didn't sign up under yourself or complete an offer, you should be fine.

EatChex89

07-03-2005 08:02:02

dont' send in the ticket until and if you get put on hold... chances are that you won't get put on hold and if you do, you can easily get out of it by explaining that it was an acident.