I think i am screwed -

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7922

jmile86

06-03-2005 10:02:39

Hey everyone - I am waiting to be approved and I think that I will be put on hold for because of multiple accounts. I moved about a month ago and opened a new account at my new house. Well i had already had 2 green on my old account so I though that maybe there was a way to change my address. I found out that when a order is placed you have a chance to change the address. Cool. SO I have a extra account that has no one reffered but will I get put on hold. Also when you are put on hold on one gratis site are you put on hold on all gratis sites.

CoMpFrEaK

06-03-2005 10:04:35

[quote07932e7f16="jmile86"]Hey everyone - I am waiting to be approved and I think that I will be put on hold for because of multiple accounts. I moved about a month ago and opened a new account at my new house. Well i had already had 2 green on my old account so I though that maybe there was a way to change my address. I found out that when a order is placed you have a chance to change the address. Cool. SO I have a extra account that has no one reffered but will I get put on hold. Also when you are put on hold on one gratis site are you put on hold on all gratis sites.[/quote07932e7f16]

Its iffy, as long as you didn't sign up under yourself you have a case. That all we can say for now, unless you wanna do mp3players4free which is ran by Offer Centric.

And yes you can re-enter a shipping address when your approved, but thats after being approved