BEST PROGRAM YET!! cashcrate PAID OFFERS/SURVEYS ETC...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=79100

crystal32

29-08-2009 03:35:40

BEST PROGRAM YET!! cashcrate PAID OFFERS/SURVEYS ETC...

JOIN CASHCRATE NOW AND EARN 20 % FOR LEVEL 1 REFERRALS AND
10 % FOR LEVEL 2 REFERRALS... They have hundreds of offers
they pay you to join. They pay you for referring others
and referrals that your referrals bring in. You can easily
reach the $20 payout in an hour or so.

http//www.cashcrate.com/1530176

crystal32

06-09-2009 04:15:14

cashcrate

This will focus on how you can make money online using CashCrate

You should never pay to join a survey site as all legitimate sites are free. CashCrate is real and it is one of the best free paid survey sites there is. This is my CashCrate review. (13 years and older for this so it is a great job ideas for teens and it is absolutely free!)

As of 1/1/09 I have now made over $13,000!! I have gotten a check from CashCrate every month and promptly too. There is obviously good money to be made here.

It is easy to sign up to Cash Crate and start making money and they will send you a check just like the one you saw in my video. They have an active forum as well where you can find all the help you should ever need and an simple to understand website that is easy to navigate.

Your First Step

Your first step is to go to your members area were all the surveys and offers will be displayed. You will probably want to start out with all the offers that say “Register for free”. First do a sort like I show below to find all the 100% free offers sorted by the highest payout. You are here to make money on Cash Crate so you might as well start from the highest paying offers and go down.

Scroll down through the offers to see if there are any that look appealing. You can do any offer, of course, but the easiest by far are the register for free offers. The two offers below should take a total of 2 to 3 minutes to fill out and will get you a quick easy buck. Look for others like these that will only take you a minute or two to do. Please note, you should sign up for a free second email address through Gmail, Yahoo, or Aol so that any followup email you may get from the survey and offer companies does not go to your regular email address. You will probably not get a lot of spam but it is better to be safe.

You should continue to do all these “register for free” offers until you run out of them. Once you do, you can then choose other offers such as the surveys until you reach your $10.00 Cash Crate payment threshold. The surveys take a bit longer and that is why I recommend starting with all the register for free offers. You can get ambitious and sign up for offers that are not free if you like for bigger payouts, but that is absolutely not necessary.

Hint #1 If you are going to do free paid surveys at any of the survey sites, youreallyneed to get RoboForm. This is a FREE download and it is the biggest time saver I have ever seen. Once you set everything up (and that takes only minutes) it will fill out all your forms for you with a push of a button. It also will store all your user-names and passwords for any and all sites you want and will plop them in the appropriate fields with a push of the button. Again it is 100% free.

Hint #2 Don’t do the ringtone offers because they are not free even though they say they are. All you have to do is enter your cell phone # but your cell phone bill will then be charged a monthly fee. I did this and learned the hard way so unless you really want ring-tones, don’t do any of these offers.

Hint #3 You should clear your computer cookies between every offer just to be safe. Some offers are from the same company and sometimes if you already have their cookie on your computer for the first offer you will not get credit for the second offer. This need to clear your computer cookies will apply for all survey sites and not just with CashCrate.

How To Refer Others For More Money

The best way to make money with CashCrate and any other survey site is to refer people. This is 100% optional and you do not need to refer anyone ever to get paid. The first level commission for CashCrate (those who sign up under you) is 25% and the second level pays 10% (those that sign up under the person who signed up under you). This is more that any other survey site pays and what makes CashCrate so wonderful. This is a great way for someone to get started making money online and the best kind of passive income on the Internet.

How would I recommend getting started referring people to Cash Crate? Once you earn your $10.00 you should have a feel for the system and have learned how to do things quicker and make money faster. As you learn tips you can pass them along to others. You might start a blog about surveys or put up a Squidoo lens or write articles. One method you cannot use is to promote CashCrate on Myspace, Facebook, and other similar sites as their terms say that will get you banned. You might also like to read about my best way to make money with CashCrate and free paid surveys and how I am now making over $1200 a month without doing very much. That’s $1200 dollars a month of passive income!

Here is a list of some of the ways people are being creative and making referrals

1. Post on GPT forums
2. Refer Friends and Family
3. Refer Guild Members/Online Friends
4. Door hang with home made flyers
5. Walk through parking lots putting flyers on cars
6. Make a blog
7. Keep your referal link on your Sig on all forums with a breif explanation
8. Find chat rooms and groups that have the sole purpose of “Easy Money Making”
9. Stick an add in the classifieds
10. Go down to your local college and talk to passerbyers (college kids always need money!)
11. Put a flyer up at work
12. Get a magnetic strip/sticker to put on your car so you advertise while you drive!
13. Post your link at the end of your YouTube videos
14. Seed/Upload your files alot? Stick a .txturl==http://=http:///url in an RAR file with whatever you are uploading with your referal link and instructions
15. Give flyers for local buisnesses to hand out (Go to a food delivery place, see what it will take for them to coupon your flyers, may I suggest chinese?)
16. Send out flyers in a mailing list (Welcome to USDatafax is one site you can get mailing lists)
17. Get a bot/macro to post your link with a simple explanation on any server you may be hosting/running
18. Make A Web Site
19.Tell people thru IM
20. Links Exchange
21 print business cards and include your phone number to enter into business drawings (like you find in a lot of restaurants)

Whatever you do remember it is free to sign up to Cash Crate. They have a great active forum with lots of help if you need it. This is a great way to make extra money online and get some money coming in. Many people (including me!) make hundreds every month and you can also read about how they do it in the forums. This is one of the many ways you can make money online, which you should be doing to add some extra spending money to your budget. It is easy and anybody can do it and CashCrate is the best survey site I know of. If you have any questions about this CashCrate reveiw please let me know in the comment section.