The Infone problem.... think I got it figured out....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=765

EliteABombAZ

27-09-2004 09:03:01

Some peoplehave been reporting not getting credit for INFONE....
Last night I was completing an offer... the INFONE Offer...anyway... when you click on the offer link... the page doesn't look like the same ole Infone offer page. The correct one has the space to fill out your info... on the right side of the page. The page that has been popping up (The wrong page) is an Infone offer... but it doesn't offer you the Amazon gift certificate and the word verification picture isn't showing up. If you complete the offer on this "wrong" page... you won't get a gift certificate...or credit for your IPOD (or Flat,or PC). How do you fix this? Like I said, On the "word verification" picture... it isn't showing up... but underneath the broken pic, there is a link to click "if the picture isn't showing." If you click the link, you get a pop-up explaining what to do... ignore it. Just close your browser about the infone offer. You should still have your browser open to the list of offers to complete. Click on the Infone offer again... the REAL Infone offer will open this time. I don't know why some people are getting a bogus Infone page... but the if you take the steps above... you will fix the problem and insure that youget your INSTANT CREDIT.

Oh... and PS... 1 more thing about Infone.... you can make as many Infone accounts as you want with the same credit card number.... as long as you use a different phone number and name each time.

runactlife

30-09-2004 13:08:05

you said that you can make as many accounts on the INFONE offer as you want with the same credit card as long as you use a different phone number and name. so for my referrals could i just make up 8 email addresses and sign up for 8 INFONE offers with the same credit card over and over again? thanks for the help

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

30-09-2004 13:12:04

yea it took me awhile to figure out that problem, i thought it was the computer i was on, and the word wasnt showing up b/c me IE was bad so i switched like 3 computers before i finally got it to work.

but yea the post before me has an interesting idea.

ThisSunAlsoRises

30-09-2004 15:19:47

there's more than one reason it doesn't work. the page layout is a key giveaway but also the cookie monster... and i'm pretty sure that what you're talking about (cheating) is AGAINST THE RULES runactlife.