Manual Approval...DENIED!?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7575

Lance

02-03-2005 07:43:50

Egads, the saga continues...

Sent in for approval on 2/18, and immediately requested manual approval. Sent in two more CS Inquiries while I was on hold, and they came back yesterday and placed me on hold, and the same two referrals that they keep placing on and off hold. Needless to say, I'm just about beyond frustration. I'm up to three CS inquiries in the last 24 hours. This happen to anyone else? I know Stroid has been through this 4 times...did they ever deny you after requesting manual approval?

Here's a question, though Has anyone ever found an actual phone number for Gratis? I mean, they're a company, they must have phones, right? And even if a phone number could be found, would it do any good to call and explain the situation?

CollidgeGraduit

02-03-2005 07:47:58

There are ways to get a phone number, but I can tell you that they don't appreciate people calling. There's a reason they don't publish their phone number or e-mail addresses on their website as contact information.

Lance

02-03-2005 08:05:05

Don't appreciate as in they'll listen, but be kinda snooty, or don't appreciate as in will flat out cancel my ass?

CollidgeGraduit

02-03-2005 08:27:08

They'll be less responsive, and probably a LOT less willing to help. They don't publish their phone number on their site, because they don't hire people to answer phones for customer service.

Andrew

02-03-2005 12:36:21

I emailed them about manual approval and they said all accounts are manually approved

Lance

02-03-2005 13:40:44

Yeah, that's thier canned response. Although one of the responses I've gotten to my numerous inquiries had a misspelling in it, so that gives me hope that there's a real, live, carbon-based entity reading my pleas for approval. Not that that's helped at all. I was jsut surprosed that they still put these two referrals BACK on hold after taking them off twice before. Anyone have the number for hell, 'cause I'm about ready to sell my soul to the devil... wink