Anyone else noticed this???

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7536

GSXR 600

01-03-2005 17:40:41

Gratis is the only one offering 1 gig shuffles for 3 referrals, all the othes do the 512 mb for 3 refs. May be this the reason they're not shipping them yet???

xyclonez

01-03-2005 17:59:50

that doesnt matter, shuffles are just backordered

PodTopia

01-03-2005 18:07:10

Gratis can afford to since they're more established.

neomoon

01-03-2005 22:19:54

Yes, but since they are more established and know what kind of user base they are dealing with they should of pre-ordered some shuffles before starting the site. Since the site was also launched before the shuffles were available for sale. But nooooo now were waiting a month + for these little buggers. I'm thinking the same thing is going to happen with the PSP's that's why I'm reluctant to even begin pursuing 5 referrals.

Retro

01-03-2005 22:42:39

But you know that you will receive your shuffle one day & it was free!

I think when the freeipods craze started, people where waiting like 2 months to get their ipods.

Of course, I don't like waiting but like I said, It's free! So you might as well do you psp at least you'll get it in the first batch whether it's backordered or not.

GSXR 600

02-03-2005 07:48:36

[quote176bf43dea="Retro"]But you know that you will receive your shuffle one day & it was free!

I think when the freeipods craze started, people where waiting like 2 months to get their ipods.

Of course, I don't like waiting but like I said, It's free! So you might as well do you psp at least you'll get it in the first batch whether it's backordered or not.[/quote176bf43dea]

Time is not the matter, I waited a month and a half for my 20 gig ipod. I'm just worry that gratis will tell us to get one more referrals or just not send anything at all.

Phbs83

02-03-2005 08:18:09

I think that is impossible to happen. We have already placed our orders.
Patience guys, it might take more than 2 months like in the beginning for freeiPods.com.
Also, I don't think we should be unhappy with the fact that we're getting a far better iPod Shuffle with less referrals. Just be patient, it will eventually come here, when Apple has enough in stock.

undertheradar

02-03-2005 08:22:09

[quotef065450507="neomoon"]Yes, but since they are more established and know what kind of user base they are dealing with they should of pre-ordered some shuffles before starting the site. Since the site was also launched before the shuffles were available for sale. But nooooo now were waiting a month + for these little buggers. I'm thinking the same thing is going to happen with the PSP's that's why I'm reluctant to even begin pursuing 5 referrals.[/quotef065450507]

And knowong all this, you should have just waited to even start the process.

I wish people would stop bitching.

ashnazg

02-03-2005 08:59:02

i agree... no one likes waiting but come on... it's free, and it's not like gratis can do anything about a shortage... just hang in there people. you'll get it eventually. psh, i'm just happy i'm going to eventually GET a shuffle.. for free nonetheless.

neomoon

02-03-2005 14:05:31

[quotecc84860568="undertheradar"][quotecc84860568="neomoon"]Yes, but since they are more established and know what kind of user base they are dealing with they should of pre-ordered some shuffles before starting the site. Since the site was also launched before the shuffles were available for sale. But nooooo now were waiting a month + for these little buggers. I'm thinking the same thing is going to happen with the PSP's that's why I'm reluctant to even begin pursuing 5 referrals.[/quotecc84860568]

And knowing all this, you should have just waited to even start the process.

I wish people would stop bitching.[/quotecc84860568]

Looks like I got good timing -----v