Credits for offer completions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=747

bonnie08734

26-09-2004 21:03:51

If an offer that normally credits instantly, doesn't show as being completed, is there any chance that it will eventually be credited? I'm ready to give up. I had 4 people not credited this weekend, and it was hard enough to get them to do this. Two were blockbuster sign ups, one was a Boca Java coffee and another was Rhapsody. I'm not sure if Rhapsody should have been instant or not, but Blockbuster and Boca Java are instant offers, aren't they? Also, if it's an instant offer, do they still have to wait 15 days to email gratis for a manual credit? They all said they got confirmation emails from the sponsors. I'm getting frustrated!!!

Santa

26-09-2004 21:24:16

block buster is 2-3 weeks... Coffee should instant you if you did it right with cookies enabled.

the real dareal

26-09-2004 22:01:24

Actually, I had a referral do Blockbuster for me last week under the new terms and it was stlil instant credit.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I had a referral do Infone on a Friday night. I was waiting for the instant credit to appear, but I figured since it was the "weekend" already, it wouldn't show until Monday. Low and behold, Monday came and there was nothing. Tuesday had nothing. Has anyone else had problems with doing offers on the weekends?

ThisSunAlsoRises

26-09-2004 22:07:27

cookie monster ate your referrals cookies

sweetened

26-09-2004 22:11:11

2 things. Can someone explain cookie moster eating cookies again.

and Bbuster gave me instant credit.

AND I GOT #4!! and one yellow will def. turn green, so i'm DONE! Now to convince my brother to give me another account. how in the world am i going to get him to do it for me since it could be for himself. i suppose i could pay him $50.

ThisSunAlsoRises

27-09-2004 00:42:58

search "cookie monster"

BulkHedd

27-09-2004 06:47:42

Do you know of anyone who has gotten credit manually from Gratis from one of these situations? I'm still waiting for my last referral's credit to come through. It was inFone and she completed it on 9/15/04. Gratis told her they couldn't do anything until it had been 15 days, but I'm wondering if they will do anything at all.